JTSVP Torque Converter results!!!

SANTEEN

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got it installed a couple of weeks ago, but didn't want to post anything until I had track testing. Before TC, my best time was an 8.6 without the ice box. With the ice box it was an 8.3. Took it out tonite. Best time without ice box was an 8.3. With the icebox best run was an 8.1. The 8.1 would have been much better if I could have gotten it to hook. The combination of being able to now launch at 2000 rpm and the ice box, I couldn't get it to not spin the DR's. So I'm more than happy with a 3 tenths increase in the 1/8 mile. Come winter time, I should be in the high 7's. Then I'll be completely satisfied, for a while. QC owners, this should be at the top of your mod list,after an SCT. Actually, I should be there easily with a shift kit. Oh and before and after were done 86 degree humid south Florida weather

All this from Issac Newton's First Law of Motion, circa 1666.

fursale said:
So what are the specs for this converter.
Billet custom torque converter, 2400 stall and I'm sure Tony will come on here and post the other details.

Probably see a half a second off the quarter mile time too! Good job.

The most under-appreciated mod = Torque Converter for QCs

Enough to beat both of u bithes. Vioerqueen and Tweety Viper

Bone said:
Probably see a half a second off the quarter mile time too! Good job.

The most under-appreciated mod = Torque Converter for QCs
So true. This should be the second or third mod.

Aaaahhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Your

A

Funny

Guy !!!!!!!!!!

VIPER said:
Aaaahhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Your

A

Funny

Guy !!!!!!!!!!
You still waxing that heap? If its gonna be last, it may as well be clean.:aetsch:

Anyone interested holla they are built to your mods an specs , usually a 2400 stall , billet an custom built , normal drop of about three tenths in the quarter mile

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back