JTSVP's personal truck

Next the install of the hose, some supsension , then 10's?11'S?

100_2273.jpg

Looking strong, thats no 10 sec strong unless your running some serious spray! but can't wait until you get everything sorted out buddy! get-er-done!

If anyone one can make a ten sec na truck its jtsvp along with unleashed and we all know this. Sick truck my friend! All its missing is some more flat black and stinky Pete green. That alone will get ya
in the tens lol

Oh and troy STFU!

LOL LMBO!!

true isnt it? we were told we would be stomped and overrun by fords, thousands of them all blisteing the track, zoooooooom real fast fords

ended up a half dozen showed, 3 of them went home, a chevy dually was the fastest thing there, the next fastest was a dodge cummins,

hell wasnt nothing there but a bunch of dam white boys playing tag on the track,
i personnly had a blast with my buds, but a good turnout? ha! we had more last weekend at the dyno day that fatjack was too dam lazy to come to!

bump on tony's truck. hows that thing comin along stink. i have seen some pics but not much info. think i remember readin somewhere she was runnin strong but still had some things to figure out.

where you at with it bud???

bump on tony's truck. hows that thing comin along stink. i have seen some pics but not much info. think i remember readin somewhere she was runnin strong but still had some things to figure out.

where you at with it bud???

"bump"??? you are such a dork! haha:toilet:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back