Judging interest in Group buy in on american racing headers

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Long tube american racing headers, these are long tube headers WITH MIDS!

with or without cats, will work on 04-06 stick an autos.

http://americanracingheaders.com/SRT10.htm

made with t 304 us steel
3/8th inch warp free flanges
tig welded , hand ported inlets
5 into 1 merge collectors with scavenger spikes, hand built
200 cell metallic cats

these would take 7-10 days to build

but need at least 5 people for the group buy in:rock:

Pricing I cant publish because its too low;)
but figure on 2k -2.2k with the lower being for catless:D

But these are stainless, no warpage, comes with or without cats, great fit, great customer service, and mega hp, now I dont have a dyno sheet yet:eek: but they will make great power, at a killer price.

so if interested , pm me , or post up ya name please, you want find a complete system this low again, and my price want be near this low ever:D

so let me know fellas, start a list:rock:

i dont think they have the cat backs bo, but I can get almost any type ya want , borla, to magnaflow, mbrp, so on. pm sent

c'mon guys 13 turdlickers:D

give me ya pros and cons too, the thing i like about these is that they are completly 100% american made, I spoke with the owner today , super nice guy by the way:rock: and he said all the ones they have installed so far , all the guys loved theme and the power they made:rock:

but tell ya what i will do, for those interested in the group buy, I will give them the best deal I can on there choice of cat backs to go with it:D

How would these compare with the Mopar headers for about the same price?

I dont think the mopars come with mid pipes:dontknow:

but would be very comparable, but the mopars arent US made;)

and stainless steel:rock:

Stinker said:
Long tube american racing headers, these are long tube headers WITH MIDS!

with or without cats, will work on 04-06 stick an autos.

http://americanracingheaders.com/SRT10.htm

made with t 304 us steel
3/8th inch warp free flanges
tig welded , hand ported inlets
5 into 1 merge collectors with scavenger spikes, hand built
200 cell metallic cats

these would take 7-10 days to build

but need at least 5 people for the group buy in:rock:

Pricing I cant publish because its too low;)
but figure on 2k -2.2k with the lower being for catless:D

But these are stainless, no warpage, comes with or without cats, great fit, great customer service, and mega hp, now I dont have a dyno sheet yet:eek: but they will make great power, at a killer price.

so if interested , pm me , or post up ya name please, you want find a complete system this low again, and my price want be near this low ever:D

so let me know fellas, start a list:rock:

LMAO!! Imma call Brady right now and tell him your trying sell the guys headers!:p :D

FerrariTruck said:
LMAO!! Imma call Brady right now and tell him your trying sell the guys headers!:p :D

LOLOL I need to call that ol bald headed big eared panty waste:D

i shall do that tommorow, wait he will probably be on his scoot:D

Stinker said:
c'mon guys 13 turdlickers:D

give me ya pros and cons too, the thing i like about these is that they are completly 100% american made, I spoke with the owner today , super nice guy by the way:rock: and he said all the ones they have installed so far , all the guys loved theme and the power they made:rock:

How hard is the install? How much power would you add to a basically stock engine only adding headers, mids w/cats and a cat back?

Lottotruck said:
How hard is the install? How much power would you add to a basically stock engine only adding headers, mids w/cats and a cat back?

the install really isnt bad at all, the hardest thing I would say is getting the stock manifolds to separate from the mid pipes, the facotry uses these 1913 clips that when you start to remove the bolt tthey start spinning and really piss ya off:D , best thing is to soakem down the night before with penatrating oil. let it sit overnight, then take ya time on them the next morning.
other than tht, remove the plugs and wires, pop out the bolts from the heads, slap in the new headers, mids, connect the catback and done.

sounds simple , but it should take a decent full day or less depending on you skills. on a scale of 1-10 of difficulty i would say a 4

as far as power, with hi flow mids, cat back......................gonna take a wild guess and figure on around 40 rwhp?, kinda depends on the truck and the region your in. Some may get a full 50hp, and some may get around 35 or so.

Yellow venom said:
These headers are really nice,they look and sound really good.I've seen them first hand on CCM's truck,Very nice product!

did he ever get it dynoed? That is the one thing i never got to with the owner, of course its always better to get it from a buyer how much they actually got:D

Stink.. Shoot me a PM with a price on these LTs. To give you an idea what I'm after I'm lookin to remove the rear cats as well. That's about all babe..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back