July 2010 VTCoA Truck of the Month - Vote Now

July 2010 VTCoA Truck of The Month - Vote Now!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TNVIPER said:
I think Sammy will be Aug TOTM....just a feeling.....and he might bite at TOTY later on....;)
tyvm bro , but it would be very hard against those great badass RC's...:)
it would be great to win once the TOTM , i dont believe there is no overseas winner already...

Sammy11 said:
it would be great to win once the TOTM , i dont believe there is no overseas winner already...
Didn't the Batram get TOTM & TOTY :dontknow: he's from over seas I believe...

Psycho Mythic said:
Didn't the Batram get TOTM & TOTY :dontknow: he's from over seas I believe...
ok , was there a European winner ?:dontknow: ?

by the way , congrats with the win , u have a great truck.
if i dont needed the truck for family , i gone for a 2006 RC.
still the meanest truck of all time...:rock:

Sammy11 said:
by the way , congrats with the win , u have a great truck.
if i dont needed the truck for family , i gone for a 2006 RC.
still the meanest truck of all time...:rock:
Thanks bud, the NR's are definately some of the best lookin 10's made, closer to being murdered out than the rest, and thats how i like'em:rock:

Don't give up, polls don't close for 7 days

Sammy11 said:

Carl won TOTM and TOTY (beat me out of TOTY..:mad: ..LOL..)..he is from down under...but hang in there...you have a truck that will win eventially.

I'm going to have to look on the next poll and see if there is the option to hide the count till the poll closes, that will make things interesting

Last edited:
Got to give Cody my Vote, It's the least I can do for not washing his truck that night... :) Really a Great Looking Truck Man... :)

Da1Chief said:
Got to give Cody my Vote, It's the least I can do for not washing his truck that night... :) Really a Great Looking Truck Man... :)
Lol you were doin such a great job! I just wanted a lil truck luv like that :D :p

Thanks Prof, though i have unpredictable luck at times, im not holding my breath yet :aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back