July 2010 VTCoA Truck of the Month - Vote Now

July 2010 VTCoA Truck of The Month - Vote Now!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Psycho Mythic said:
Sammy i think your truck looks great, and kudos for the pic with the female driving, im sure we wouldnt mind more of those :D:D:D

yea fooker ! i seem to recall another thread about this,,,..... and someone wife standing next to there truck in a bikini

VIPER said:
yea fooker ! i seem to recall another thread about this,,,..... and someone wife standing next to there truck in a bikini
Oohhh yeah, ive gotta get her ass skimpy and outside :itsme: :D

Black Venom-'04 said:
nice vids cody:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Yes sir Nick we had too much fun that day, and next year ill be runnin the spray class with ya :rock:

JimTeTe said:
You got Mine Cody ......... but you knew that ......

Jim
Thanks Jim, and yes i knew you'd back me up :rock: :elefant:

Last edited:

I'll post some more pictures up after all this dam rain stops. That's the only thing bad about livin in south Louisiana, to much dam rain.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
getusum and sammy I tell you fellas, you gonna hve to find some chickas:D
Looks like that what I'm gonna have to do. Maybe some Hooters Girls!!!

Got to hand it to Cody.

He took a truck that was already bad ass and well known and made it his own.

Truck looks great!:rock:

It was a hard one for me. Both very nice trucks! I mean Sammy11 has the QC like myself, but Psycho Mythic is a GA boi. So, Psycho Mythic, knows a GA chick always gonna have his back. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Sorry, Sammy11. Next time?!! Sorry, Getusum, just not a yellow fan.

SNAKEGUTS said:
Got to hand it to Cody.

He took a truck that was already bad ass and well known and made it his own.

Truck looks great!:rock:
Thanks alot man! Its been a work in progress...and still is. Mark did some amazing things with this beast, and now i hope to do a few of my own :rock:

Jhazephae said:
It was a hard one for me. Both very nice trucks! I mean Sammy11 has the QC like myself, but Psycho Mythic is a GA boi. So, Psycho Mythic, knows a GA chick always gonna have his back. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Sorry, Sammy11. Next time?!! Sorry, Getusum, just not a yellow fan.
Theres the Ga love i was lookin for :rock: :elefant: Thanks alot the the support everybody :itsme:

Sammy's truck is just badazz and Cody's has a mean stance...and both are black....too bad the spoiler is missing on Cody's truck..........with that in mind I guess my vote will go to.......Cody....heck, I'm tired of seeing his truck in every month..LOL..;) :burnout:

TNVIPER said:
Sammy's truck is just badazz and Cody's has a mean stance...and both are black....too bad the spoiler is missing on Cody's truck..........with that in mind I guess my vote will go to.......Cody....heck, I'm tired of seeing his truck in every month..LOL..;) :burnout:
Lol it has taken many losses to get here, heck I even decided not to run anymore unless I was nominated. Thanks Viper for hookin me up (and a good time too, finally got a REAL camera) :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back