July 2012 Truck of The Month - Vote Now

July 2012 Truck of The Month - Vote Now

• SRTBrad

Votes: 38 51.4%
  • Tito#14SRT

Votes: 36 48.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you got rid of the Impala SS? I do really wann see that truck though man looks amazing in the pictures

Don't worry you'll see the truck soon.

As far as the Impalla SS goes I sold it to a friend that was down and out in his life and trying to rebuild. He gave me a small down payment and I haven't seen him since. :mad: He did send me a parking ticket in the mail. That was very nice of him.:banghead::banghead: I guess he hasn't registered it in his name and DMV hasn't updated their records either. :confused::mad::banghead: People SUCK sometimes.

Congratulations SRTBrad

July 2012 TOTM

Congrats there Brad..nice ride.. so can we expect some autographed photos soon..;)

I just got home. Won $20 on a scratcher. Won Truck of the month. Moving into a 3 bedroom tomorrow (upgrade from present situation). Thanks everyone for the votes. :rock::rock: Close race Tito!

I just got home. Won $20 on a scratcher. Won Truck of the month. Moving into a 3 bedroom tomorrow (upgrade from present situation). Thanks everyone for the votes. :rock::rock: Close race Tito!

Congrats on the win brad!:rock:

I voted for you Tito, but hey, at least you lost to a murdered 10. There are worse things in life :p

Congratulations on the win, that was a close one!

It was def a close race this month. Thanks to all that voted and especially the ones who voted for me.:D Tito I'm sure you will get the honor of Truck Of The Month soon.

Do we have stats for TOTM. That would be cool to see how many votes all candidates got for each TOTM. :idea:

I used to keep them, way back when

Don't worry you'll see the truck soon.

As far as the Impalla SS goes I sold it to a friend that was down and out in his life and trying to rebuild. He gave me a small down payment and I haven't seen him since. :mad: He did send me a parking ticket in the mail. That was very nice of him.:banghead::banghead: I guess he hasn't registered it in his name and DMV hasn't updated their records either. :confused::mad::banghead: People SUCK sometimes.

SWEET!

sucks that you did something nice and got burned man. I recently got a bill in the mail for a dirtbike i sold a couple years ago lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back