• BlackMamba50

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VPRPWRD

VTCoA Ring Leader
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Telepathic votes are not necessary this month. Here is the July 2013 truck of the month poll. Nominees as always can promote however they see fit by posting pics, videos, bribes, etc. Here they are:

trussman

birelboy

viperhauler

ontariobee

BlackMamba50

Good luck to all!!

Keep on voting!

Birelboy gets my vote.
I have seen this truck in person and could not believe the mileage it has on it,
But still looking like a brand new truck.

It is really one of the cleanest trucks ever and its still moved hard once in a while (3rd set of tires in the back, if i remember right, 1st set of tires in the front):rock:

Birelboy gets my vote.
I have seen this truck in person and could not believe the mileage it has on it,
But still looking like a brand new truck.

It is really one of the cleanest trucks ever and its still moved hard once in a while (3rd set of tires in the back, if i remember right, 1st set of tires in the front):rock:

sounds like a lack of maintenance on the tire rotations..... ;)

We have 3 days left of voting, keep on going!

Sorry guys, I´ve just a question....I can't choose something. I can't find any button to push or something. I see the votes, it also says "You may not vote on this poll". Please can someone help me?

Sorry guys, I´ve just a question....I can't choose something. I can't find any button to push or something. I see the votes, it also says "You may not vote on this poll". Please can someone help me?

You don't have enough posts yet to vote, i'm not sure the exact number required but someone will chime in that knows

Gonna go ahead and throw that congrats to birelboy for a landslide victory!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back