June 2014 Truck of The Month - Vote Now

June 2014 Truck of The Month - Vote Now

• Trussman

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Hawk02

Votes: 25 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to agree with Sammy. Life is super busy right now and it's tough just getting the truck out never mind trying to take pictures to fit a specific category every month. Sorry, not trying to be a hater. :eviltongue:
Hater.

21 Votes

Not sure this is even worth the time anymore, so yea, you can put me in the overall hater group

It figures, the only one I can finally enter and everyone hates..lol....... if I end up winning I'll still feel privileged. It's all good.

It figures, the only one I can finally enter and everyone hates..lol....... if I end up winning I'll still feel privileged. It's all good.

I like this months category, I just hate putting effort into something that is not participated in as well as it should be. This just may be the last one, so the winner might have the distinction of being the TOTM Final Winner

I understand, thanks. I always look forward to these myself to see all the variety and to cast my vote, 2 years so far!!!!!

UIH,

Possible Last TOTM?

Dang that stinks.

Please allow me to interject.

Could it be the format for each month that may cause the lack of participation?

Personally, I have never done a burnout or donut (well ya know)( I will put a hurtin on some chocolate covered donuts) . My bed is a virgin. I have never entered a contest, I do not drive in the winter or the rain. I dont do crazy schit with my truck. We take a nice date night ride, or to a nice cruise night on Saturday or a Sunday Morning local car show on a nice day. I know it's gay but...

Not that this format is bad, however, since the format has changed for the TOTM, the entrants, in my opinion, have gone down. Many of us may not use our rides in the "format" manor.

Would it be possible to use a format that displays our trucks for what they are, a unique vehicle which is personalized to the individuals desire?

Just my 2cents.

Flame suit on.

UIH,

B

Last edited:
UIH?

I don't speak text

I like this months category, I just hate putting effort into something that is not participated in as well as it should be. This just may be the last one, so the winner might have the distinction of being the TOTM Final Winner

maybe someone else take it over from u...:dontknow:

and do one month RC , one month QC...:)

What's going on bud??? Ready for the 22nd???

Today's show, fingers crossed, a lot of nice vehicles here, not sure if I'm in their league. Yes I am!!!!!!

maybe someone else take it over from u...:dontknow:

and do one month RC , one month QC...:)

I actually volunteered. He also had someone else say they would step up if I am not mistaken. So maybe next month Jeff wont have to handle it. Either way we will hold theme fot this year I would suspect. Next year will be rc trucks only that arent black or red.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

TOTM has always had its ups and downs. Even when I was running it, some months you would have to beg for entries. Has alot to do with when people mod their trucks (winter) and want to show them off. During the summer people are using them and going to shows or racing. Also the forum has its ups and downs. Right now it seems alittle slow. :dontknow:

21 Votes

Not sure this is even worth the time anymore, so yea, you can put me in the overall hater group

Hater :eviltongue: Let someone else deal with it.

WOW! I'm amazed here that there ONLY 2 trucks entered here!!! There
Are a pile of show trucks on here that didn't get entered!!! A little disappointing here!!
These are 2 nice truck that go two different directions!, in my opinion there's no competition here!! One bone stock (which alot of people like) and one modded with nice add ons ( which alot of people like too)

Of going with a "show truck theme"
Then it should be like a car show and have categories like "stock" and "modded" then we can compare apples
To apples here! ( just my honest opinion)
Best of luck guys :)
My vote is in :):rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back