June 2014 Truck of The Month - Vote Now

June 2014 Truck of The Month - Vote Now

• Trussman

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Hawk02

Votes: 25 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks, and I too also thought a lot would have entered as you said there a lot of SHOW trucks on here????? On another note no trophy today, but get this the Mighty Mopar award went to a white POS stock(rough actually) PT Cruiser when myself, a beautiful 1997 Red Viper GTS and an early 70's Restored RoadRunner were in attendance. Quite a few were talking about it later and will not go to this show again. I will be talking to one of the organizers tonight at a local cruise night to let him know how people felt. I think it was a joke myself, not saying it should have been me but it was really bad........I'm done now.....

Here's the Mighty Mopar award winner......
P1010001.JPG:chain:

No votes, it was a judged show..............

No votes, it was a judged show..............

Is this their first time event? If so, as much as it sucks then you may have won something but through the confusing of counting votes for however many cars (x) however many judges they could have screwed up. I just helped with a show that was a first time event last month. They were expecting 15-20 cars and we had 50+. Judging was the easy part. Tallying the votes and getting them categorized correctly was a nightmare. We ended up taking 3 hrs to count and still had ppl pissed at us. Next year we r using "Speed Judge" software and then it'll go smooth. I know there were several guys who deserved a trophy but due to the hustle and bustle and the other judges being confused on stuff they left without a trophy. That being said, I am still trying to get someone to find me the judge cards so I can hand deliver the remaining trophies once works slows enough for me to do so. I guess what I shoulda said was give the poor guys a break just once.....their prolly not pro's. ;)

Discalimer: Not being a hater.

This was the 4th year, no excuse, it was obviously who you know for a few not how nice the vehicle was.

Poll closes today

Congrats Chris ................ You have done a lot of work on your truck Bud, you deserve it.

Jim

Congrats on the win Chris!!

Thanks all, this means a lot to me.........................

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back