Just a 240 owner...

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrible01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Joined up because psycho mythic n I are good friends, I'll be attending the track day in panama city this weekend.

I've been a dodge guy for years now, worked as a mechanic for dodge for the past three years until I took the job at the marine base. I'm very familiar with dodge and still have access to some of my resources. So I hope to be a good addition here.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to this weekend and hopeing the 240 doesn't have stage fright at the track. Lol

welcome .... post up pic's :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Needs a good drop, but thats on the way :D

Attachments

• P1010031.JPG
    P1010031.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 167
  • P1010035.JPG
    P1010035.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 120
  • P1010037.JPG
    P1010037.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 146
terrible01 said:
Needs a good drop, but thats on the way :D
Is that an intercooler that I see in the front? You runnin' a red top in there?;) If so, that car should run pretty quick.

SANTEEN said:
Is that an intercooler that I see in the front? You runnin' a red top in there?;) If so, that car should run pretty quick.
I dont wanna say too much but, he's one of the few around here that my truck cant catch:eek: . That car is crazy fast when i quits spinning:D

Welcome to the club KG:rock: This is an awesome group of guys, but you'll see that more this weekend in PC:rock: :rock:

Welcome to the club bruddha:rock:

any friend of cody is all good:rock: :rock: :rock:

jsut be sure to take a pic of the challengers rear bumper when I pass:p

SANTEEN said:
:D

Thanks for the comments!

Stinker said:

lol, niice

SANTEEN said:

:D its pretty good for what it is. still needs a lot of work though.

Stinker said:

I'll have an i-phone ready... lol

viperhauler said:
that is literally the exact words i was gonna type....creepy...

but welcome....
That is creepy. He still hasn't answered. Maybe he's in shock that us truck guys no a little about dem there imports. If it's a stock red top with atleast 20lbs of boost, then that shit will be quick.:burnout: It's all cool though.

my brother's looking to build one, and i almost traded my vr4 for one...

i'd like to get a project goin on one...and they're light, too...we don't even know what that's like;)

He said he tried to reply earlier to stinker but it didnt go through like a mod had to approve it:dontknow: Heres a pic of it at the house
6577e695.jpg

SANTEEN said:

:D its not a red top, just been painted. It came out of an s15 sylvia

Stinker said:

I'll have the Iphone ready for ya! lolz

viperhauler said:

i'd like to get a project goin on one...and they're light, too...we don't even know what that's like;)

vr4's are awesome, my friend Zach has a 94 that we have done a little bit of work on together. Just ran a 7.83 friday night in the 8th with it.

Like I was telling Cody, the 240 is just an oversized go kart....lol

SANTEEN said:
That is creepy. He still hasn't answered. Maybe he's in shock that us truck guys no a little about dem there imports. If it's a stock red top with atleast 20lbs of boost, then that shit will be quick.:burnout: It's all cool though.

Im not sure what happened earlier, I tried twice this afternoon to reply at work and it didn't post. Never know though, the DOD's computer system has its days...lol

SANTEEN said:

:D its not a red top, but it is now. It came out of an s15 sylvia

Stinker said:

I'll have the Iphone ready for ya! lolz

viperhauler said:

vr4's are awesome, my friend Zach has a 94 that we have done a little bit of work on together. Just ran a 7.83 friday night in the 8th with it.

Like I was telling Cody, the 240 is just an oversized go kart....lol

SANTEEN said:

Im not sure what happened earlier, I tried twice this afternoon to reply at work and it didn't post. Never know though, the DOD's computer system has its days...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back