Just a 240 owner...

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice car man, i'm really becoming real fond of those 240's.

i'm actually doing a swap right now on my friends 240. He blew the 4cyl and

i'm dropping in a rb20 turbo motor in there. So far it looks like it will be pretty straight

forward.

What do you have in yours?

These cars when set up with a nice stiff susp are an absolute blast to drive.

Once you get in boost just jerk the steering wheel and it kicks out with amazing control..makes you feel like a pro

FerrariTruck said:
nice car man, i'm really becoming real fond of those 240's.

i'm actually doing a swap right now on my friends 240. He blew the 4cyl and

i'm dropping in a rb20 turbo motor in there. So far it looks like it will be pretty straight

forward.

What do you have in yours?

s15 sr20det
w/2871r
550's
Aem w/ speed density conversion

There's something really mysterious and sneaky about your 240.. I'm not taking a chance against it at the track. :D Welcome aboard! While here please keep your arms and legs inside at all times, stay off the grass and try not to feed, pet or sniff the animals :)dontknow: except for any benevolent silverbacks you may see running around). Above all, enjoy your stay.

Definitely looking forward to seeing it run.:rock: I'll run you for fun, with no intention on beating you. Or even coming close.:burnout:

Is it an SR or RB? My buddy Billy has a RB25 S14 with a GT35r on it... Fckin fst

Psycho Mythic said:
Damn im ready to burn up these new nitto's!!! Ive still gotta run em to see just what we can do on a track:D

lol, got to see if you can beat the time you ran at Cecil

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
Is it an SR or RB? My buddy Billy has a RB25 S14 with a GT35r on it... Fckin fst

it's an sr.

The rb25's are pretty beastly, walt had one in his hatch when he hydroplaned it on I75. The engine is still good, hope to see it soon in the s13 Sylvia he's got.

he he he, i thought you meant a 240z:D
nice looking car though, i've seen a few sleepers like that around here

Nice.240
My Friend has a sr20 swap in his pushing 25lbs on his.And its his 2nd one because the last one he had he blew up the motor trying to beat me at the track..Now he has this one and He still cant catch me:D. They are nice cars though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back