Just bought one of these beasts

UGASRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats up folks?
Bought my 10 in mid Dec. Been on the other site since that time and just found this one. WAY more traffic here. Anyway, trying to contain the MOD bug within me.

There are some great examples of these trucks on this site and i look forward to learning from you guys!

Tinted the windows and removed the spoiler day one.

tint.jpg

Had most of the badges removed and while they were at it cut&buff the paint

b1.jpg

Athens-20110121-00070.jpg

Hi.... Remember Me?

Now put that Wing back on

Ha!
I'll defer to the ridiculous Dodge design team that had the 2004 RC wing attached to the bed rails. Assuring that nothing taller than the spoiler could ever go in the bed with out first removing then re-attaching the damn thing.

Its gone..im glad its gone. It lives under my house wrapped in a blanket, just in case i need it for reSale.

I've had my tires break loose in 3rd gear before... I'll keep the wing, and the downforce that comes with:D

i had no choice mine was gone when i bought it.i would have taken it off anyway tho. wings are for the birds

you have a choice now ---we know were one is wrapped in a blanket just sitting under a house:D

Ha!
I'll defer to the ridiculous Dodge design team that had the 2004 RC wing attached to the bed rails. Assuring that nothing taller than the spoiler could ever go in the bed with out first removing then re-attaching the damn thing.

Its gone..im glad its gone. It lives under my house wrapped in a blanket, just in case i need it for reSale.

Nice looking Ram 1500 ya got there:D:D:D..... THE WING SEPARATES THE 10's FROM THE REGULAR RAM TRUCKS......WING ON!!!!!!:rock:

Welcome to the RBC! My truck came with a Pace Edwards retractable tonneau cover, which I put on my 1500 4x4. Bought a low profile hard tonneau & fit wing to it. Now, have covered lockable bed with bitchin lookin wing on it! Really, just a matter of personal choice, unless u have one of them REALLY REDICULOUS LOOKING DAYTONAS, rest my case.

I've had my tires break loose in 3rd gear before... I'll keep the wing, and the downforce that comes with:D

Yes very true, I did 110 before down a road with the wing off just goofing around and the rear wanted to dance :confused:

Ahhhh and lower that pig too :D

Yes very true, I did 110 before down a road with the wing off just goofing around and the rear wanted to dance :confused:

Ahhhh and lower that pig too :D

i heard that the wing is just for estetic reasons , and do nothing on the downforce...

for me its the thing that separate the SRT10 from the rest of the trucks.

ow btw , welcome here !
now , get that bloody wing back ON...:rock::D:rock:

i heard that the wing is just for estetic reasons , and do nothing on the downforce...

for me its the thing that separate the SRT10 from the rest of the trucks.

ow btw , welcome here !
now , get that bloody wing back ON...:rock::D:rock:

I dunno about all the specs, but you can pull yours off and try it :D:D:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back