just hit a f**king deer at 100 mph must sell truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i was getting off the freeway doing 100mph when a deer came out of nowhere. i must sell this truck i dont want to have it fixed.

Damn that sucks. I hit a bird doing 110 knots Friday night at 900 feet. Scared the shit out of me. Did your airbag go off? Hopefully no one was injured, right? As far as selling you will be better off to have your insurance fix it, then sell it.

no i dont want any thing to do with this piece of shit just want to sell it as is

That is a drag! :( I don't see any blood from the deer :dontknow: (morbid I know)

Good luck, maybe you will change your mind after thinking on it for awhile? :dontknow:

doing a "100mph" on an off ramp and "out of nowhere" are polar opposites....

was the deer ok...?

the deer exploded im glad that f**ker died

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about your accident. It could happen to any of us. Are you OK?

Do what is best for you. Going the insurance route and fixing it then selling it might yield you the best results financially. However if you decide to sell the truck as is what would you want for it?

We have a few members that need parts myself included. Hope it all works out for you.

Brad

you're lucky. I hit a deer going 50 and it totally destroyed my car. 100% totaled. The car looked like I had rolled it 20 times.

I'm glad you're ok!

Sorry to hear about the incident.
Don't let it mess you up. People hit deer/other animals all the time. You're actually lucky to be alive (and drive the truck home).

DIBS ON THE HEADERS!
PM or email me if they're for sale.

BTW- what was a deer doing going 100mph? :)

EDIT-
From the pics, it looks like:
- Front fascia
- Grille
- Front fender
- Front headlight

That'd be a pretty easy fix.

Last edited:
Deer suck. Last one I hit was in my Z71 that had a meet jesus grill guard. I was only going 75 or so and launched the deer. I got out of the truck shot the thing with my pistol to kill it. When I got home and then realized that my front plate was missing. Went back to the deer and found the plate not far from the brass in the road. I could see the outcome of that had I not gone back for the plate.

Nowwhat said:
doing a "100mph" on an off ramp and "out of nowhere" are polar opposites....

was the deer ok...?

I wasn't gonna say anything....

Thanks, Mike....

D

man...........take a deep breath....

you hit a deer....you are alive...the truck has a few grand in damage....can be fixed in 2 weeks....

Django said:
I wasn't gonna say anything....

Thanks, Mike....

D

What up D....2 people hit deer in Malibu this A.M....they all ran out from the fire and are migrating back now....One guy hit a deer with his Triumph motorcycle and walked away....the deer did not...

Sorry your truck is hurt. Just be glad your wern't in a small car it could have came thru the windshield.

Nowwhat said:
man...........take a deep breath....

you hit a deer....you are alive...the truck has a few grand in damage....can be fixed in 2 weeks....
AGREED!

And, if I had the parts, I could do it in less than 2 DAYS.
:D

Nowwhat said:
What up D....2 people hit deer in Malibu this A.M....they all ran out from the fire and are migrating back now....One guy hit a deer with his Triumph motorcycle and walked away....the deer did not...

I hope he at least eats the poor deer.........

All the very best to you, my friend.....:eek:

D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back