just hit a f**king deer at 100 mph must sell truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing you don't have insurance? :dontknow: :confused: Because an "act of God" is covered under most policies.... and you usually don't even need to pay a deductible.

Shit happens.... Fix the truck :rolleyes: ..... and make summer sausage out of the deer. :eating: :eek:

Black1 said:
I'm guessing you don't have insurance? :dontknow: :confused: Because an "act of God" is covered under most policies.... and you usually don't even need to pay a deductible.

Shit happens.... Fix the truck :rolleyes: ..... and make summer sausage out of the deer. :eating: :eek:
Im iterested in this! Hitting a dear is called an "act of god" and no deductible?? wow around here an "act of god" means the insurance company is in know way liable to pay for your "full covered" vehicle!
Now as for the truck forsale: miles/condition "other then this" was a salvage title befor, and due to the recent sales of fake CE trucks;) i would like to know if it is real. being its not red and not an 04:D JK Give me the just on it, mileage/05 i assume/and price! I am interested!

i do have insurance its just i dont want a fixed wrecked piece of shit that will never be perfects its gotta go

this is a real ce it has 6200 miles on it i bought it brand new and have all the paper work including window sticker. truck has never seen weather

To be honester, brother, I have to agree with the folks that say get it fixed. It really doesnt look "that" bad. I've seen plenty of ephed up cars, and that doesnt look too shabby. Does it have frame damage??????

no frame damage but again i dont want any thing to do with it it will never be like new again

haha. im serious tho. i need a price. this kid wants one last week bad. but i need a price to work with. o and good to see ya stink. been awhile

Stanimal said:
haha. im serious tho. i need a price. this kid wants one last week bad. but i need a price to work with. o and good to see ya stink. been awhile

This would be a great deal for him to jump on for sure:rock: yep every day I have been home for a month now, been workin on this dam brake line kit:mad:
Nowwhat should be the first to get his and DC do the install

But get this fellar to exchange numbers with ya buddy, he shouldnt miss this one:rock:

o i will. i need to get a price first. hes a lurker on hee so if its somethin he wants he'll make his first post im sure :D

Forgive me for intruding.

But I must say, you're a f**kin idiot.

Being one of the few that has had a mishap. I for one, somewhat know what your feeling. Your damage is nothing, and I mean nothing. Those that have seen what my truck looked like before the mishap, after, while it was sitting on the ground missing the front end and then after, can see and know that it can be repaired.

Maybe I just got lucky and had a quality crew putting the truck back together. 20k later and 9 weeks of total agony, I got my truck back.

It drives the same, puts the same smile on my face and has never in the last 16 months given me one hint of trouble.

I call BullShit on your attitude.

I hope you get rid of it and hope that someone that will treat the truck like gold gets it.

P.S.

I'm glad your OK and that the truck did its job and protected the most valuable part of the truck... You and any passenger that might have been with you.

(Grammar checked by Kevan)

Last edited by a moderator:
MYuGiOh Motorsports said:

But I must say, your a f**kin idiot.

Being one of the few that has had a mishap. I for one somewhat know what your feeling. Your damage is nothing, and I mean nothing. Those that have seen what my truck looked like before the mishap, after, while it was sitting on the ground missing the front end and then after, can see and know that it can be repaired.

Maybe I just got lucky and had a quality crew putting the truck back together. 20k later and 9 weeks of total agony, I got my truck back.

It drives the same, puts the same smile on my face and has never in the last 16 months given me one hint of trouble.

I call BullShit on your attitude.

I hope you get rid of it and hope that someone that will treat the truck like gold gets it.

P.S.

I'm glad your OK and that the truck did its job and protected the most valuable part of the truck... You and any passenger that might have been with you.

Werd..............................

D

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:

But I must say, your a f**kin idiot.

well how about you tell us how you really feel myugioh LOL

$20,000 + less than $2,000 in parts = Deal Of The Year.

- Fascia is $800 shipped.
- Fender is $80 shipped.
- Honeycomb grille insert is $70 shipped.
- Grille Shell is ??? (cheap).
- Headlight is ??? (cheap).
- Paint is (probably less than $200 total).

If anyone local buys the truck and parts, I'll offer my garage and help with putting the new parts on.

Somebody needs to steal this truck before he sleeps on it and changes his mind.

(PSSST...Jeff....It's "YOU'RE".)
:)

My truck looks worse, and the insurance is willing to cover?! LOL

I have so far 17K in damage, yours isn't too bad, worth getting fixed IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back