just hit a f**king jackalope at 180 mph must sell viper

01VIPERGTS/ACR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jackalope.jpg

The litttle bastard came out of nowhere....:mad:

I'll start the bidding ----Viper $20.00---Jackalope carcus ,,Priceless....how much for both :):):)

Isn't that the average size of a deer in Florida?

It was a snow bird Jackalope-----their starting there yearly migration from the north ---OPEN SEASON --YES!!!!

. . . . So, I am driving home from work one day. I behind a 05 CE, and slow ass silver tank, and this gawd awful lifesize bumble bee!! :eek:

Then, all of a sudden a f**king deer jumps out in front of the CE! The CE smashed it all to shit. Poor Deer.

The idjit, in the slow ass silver tank is looking in his rearview, checking out the carnage that is behind him! He clobbers the damn gawd awful bumble bee.

The gawd awful bumble bee was stopped in the middle of the road, trying to avoid a jackalope. Since the slow ass silver tank clobbered him, the gawd awful bumble bee flattened the jackalope. ..

All this stupid shit happened because of a damn deer. :eek:

IT SURE DID ---HAHAHAHAHA

Must be getting cold outside

Roz-SRT said:
. . . . So, I am driving home from work one day. I behind a 05 CE, and slow ass silver tank, and this gawd awful lifesize bumble bee!! :eek:

Then, all of a sudden a f**king deer jumps out in front of the CE! The CE smashed it all to shit. Poor Deer.

The idjit, in the slow ass silver tank is looking in his rearview, checking out the carnage that is behind him! He clobbers the damn gawd awful bumble bee.

The gawd awful bumble bee was stopped in the middle of the road, trying to avoid a jackalope. Since the slow ass silver tank clobbered him, the gawd awful bumble bee flattened the jackalope. ..

All this stupid shit happened because of a damn deer. :eek:

Now thats what i call a chain reaction.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

01VIPERGTS/ACR said:
Now thats what i call a chain reaction.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:D :toilet:

And lots and lots of spare parts

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
And lots and lots of spare parts

Which means lots of FS threads . . . ;) :p :D :rofl::elefant:

Damn!!! Knocked the bumble off your bee!!!!!!! :eek:

Roz-SRT said:
Damn!!! Knocked the bumble off your bee!!!!!!! :eek: