Just introducing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJPhoto

Reaction score
Hi, Just wanted to come out and say hi to everyone. I'm Redsrt007's wife. I don't drive an SRT-10, but I do support the cause ;) and I love riding in it... Just checking out what my man's been up to for the last three days....
(looks nice, babe :D )

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer!! - I am Wifey. I have an SRT-10 and seem to have to hang out with all these guys to have someone to talk with.

The girls at work read cosmo and buy purses and shoes :rolleyes: - Me, I like muscle cars and Red go fast trucks!! I am married to Jerry (Includemeout) and we have a 26 year old kid. The kid finally drove the truck yesterday !! Lol - Hahahahaha :eek:

Nice meeting you and Patrick is awesome :cool:

Wifey :)

Just another RED SRT-10 Owner here

ROKTMAN said:
Jennifer ,welcome to the SRT-10 family.We are a family here ...a dysfunctional one but a family.:p
Actually, we are pretty normal, the rest of the world is dysfunctional... :D

MYuGiOh Motorsp said:
Just another RED SRT-10 Owner here
Just another really cool RED SRT-10 owner I might add!! :D :cool:

Wifey said:
Just another really cool RED SRT-10 owner I might add!! :D :cool:

hey, and with extra seats

redsrt007s_girl said:
Hi, Just wanted to come out and say hi to everyone. I'm Redsrt007's wife. I don't drive an SRT-10, but I do support the cause ;) and I love riding in it... Just checking out what my man's been up to for the last three days....

Jennifer

A pleasure Jennifer,

We are glad to have you as a part of the community

Wifey said:
Actually, we are pretty normal, the rest of the world is dysfunctional... :D

I am not "Normal".:mad: I'm a beer guzzling, banana eating, shit flinging ape.:confused: Damn. I guess I am normal for an ape. Oh well.

Welcome Jennifer, and give that husband of yours a big hug for me. I love him and Jack for creating this site.:cool:

Time for pics......

Actually here in the State of CA......you do own a SRT 10......or at least 50%...so tell Patrick to behave or you will have to take the keys on the weekend....

Women run this world.....men just live here.....

Welcome J......:D

redsrt007s_girl said:

Jennifer

Welcome to the family Jennifer.

Jennifer,

Good to have you posting, and great to see you!! :cool:

TJ

Hey Jennifer,
Just saying hello, I don't say much on here, but this is one awesome place to be. You should be very proud of your husband. Bikertat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back