Just introducing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-FAST-SRT-10 said:
Why dont we have a section for Red truck since we are faster...
Because you're unrealistic, at best. Black is where it's at!:D

Welcome!:)

Hi Jen, your husband is very well liked on this site. We all are thankful for what he and Jack built for us. Jack is thankful for what you two did for him. You guys truly are good people! Thats nice.

patrick

Silverback said:
And don't forget the Big Dogs efforts.:star:
ThankSS Silver.I appreciate it.:)

While it doesn`t matter who gets the credit, but to be purposely left out is puzzeling.:dontknow:

ROKTMAN said:
ThankSS Silver.I appreciate it.:)

While it doesn`t matter who gets the credit, but to be purposely left out is puzzeling.:dontknow:

Dude............aaaaaa.....I guess you call that a dumbout!! Sorry big man. My bad. :eek:

I have the utmost respect for the Roktman!!!! He has been our fearless leader longer since the begining!!!:)

patrick

Silverback said:
It's funny how that accent comes over the keyboard.:dontknow: :p :D

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh????? :dontknow: :D ;)

mauiSRT/10 said:
Dude............aaaaaa.....I guess you call that a dumbout!! Sorry big man. My bad. :eek:

I have the utmost respect for the Roktman!!!! He has been our fearless leader longer since the begining!!!:)

patrick

Yeah, I kinda like Dave, too :D He is my friend :) He tries to keep us all in line (hahahahha- good luck:p ;) ) and works his ass off just for the love of doing it for us. :dancing:

Hey, I was only moderator for a week (Thanks Dave:) ) in another life ;) - and you know what, it's hard work welcoming newbies and baking freakin birthday cakes! let alone keeping all of us on track and in the right place. :eek: We do go off quick around here ya know.;)

So let's give Uncle Dave a big ol group hug for even taking this on again!! :burnout: It sure don't pay good.... :star:

Where the Hell is Betty Baker anyway?? :D :confused: :p :p :p

D :D

JJPhoto said:
Hi, Just wanted to come out and say hi to everyone. I'm Redsrt007's wife. I don't drive an SRT-10, but I do support the cause ;) and I love riding in it... Just checking out what my man's been up to for the last three days....
(looks nice, babe :D )

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer I am a red SRT-10 owner as well. I am SrtBrad's wife. Everyone around here is great but a bit nutty if you ask me. Nice to meet you I hope you enjoy it here

Wifey said:
Hi Jennifer!! - I am Wifey. I have an SRT-10 and seem to have to hang out with all these guys to have someone to talk with.

The girls at work read cosmo and buy purses and shoes :rolleyes: - Me, I like muscle cars and Red go fast trucks!! I am married to Jerry (Includemeout) and we have a 26 year old kid. The kid finally drove the truck yesterday !! Lol - Hahahahaha :eek:

Nice meeting you and Patrick is awesome :cool:

Wifey :)
you are such a brown noser denise... oh yeah and welcome....

thanks!

i've been here a while, well since the forum was started, but i only check in every once in awhile - nice to know that i'm welcome when i do come around though! :)

It wasn't until after I posted that I noticed this thread began in 06!! Talk about feeling dumb. I didn't get a PM from you or Pat since my box was full but its empty now if you guys want to resend it

BlackKnight said:
It wasn't until after I posted that I noticed this thread began in 06!! Talk about feeling dumb.

Imagine how I feel.....

I already welcomed her in my original response...

Then I saw the thread yesterday and unwittingly posted "welcome to the asylum, BRO".......

What a bloody moron......

Django

Silent D said:
Imagine how I feel.....

I already welcomed her in my original response...

Then I saw the thread yesterday and unwittingly posted "welcome to the asylum, BRO".......

What a bloody moron......

Django

:dontknow: :D:listen::listen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back