Just my luck

6speedquadcab

NorCal SF Bay Area
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's twice in less than a year that my truck gets hit right outside my house. I'm gonna have to buy a rubber bump guard to wrap around this whole damn truck, just to keep it in one piece so it can actually make it to it's conversion date. :(

That's twice in less than a year that my truck gets hit right outside my house. I'm gonna have to buy a rubber bump guard to wrap around this whole damn truck, just to keep it in one piece so it can actually make it to it's conversion date. :(

FU K rubber you need some steel guard rails around it. With spikes if possible.

Unbelievable! You just can't trust Californians.....

It was an honest mistake, just feels like I can't catch a brake. The part that kills me though is that the guy had no insurance and expired tags.. Now let's see how this turns out with my insurance company.

It was an honest mistake, just feels like I can't catch a brake. The part that kills me though is that the guy had no insurance and expired tags.. Now let's see how this turns out with my insurance company.
Sucks man. Maybe they won't jack your rates for it. Might have to get the guy to fix out of pocket.

Sucks man. Maybe they won't jack your rates for it. Might have to get the guy to fix out of pocket.

I doubt he can. He's been unemployed for quite sometime which is why he couldn't afford insurance or to pay his registration.

I doubt he can. He's been unemployed for quite sometime which is why he couldn't afford insurance or to pay his registration.

Then he shouldn't be driving around. These nit wits with no insurance cause damage and then the guy they hit is stuck with the cost. I would not be letting him get away with that.

Then he shouldn't be driving around. These nit wits with no insurance cause damage and then the guy they hit is stuck with the cost. I would not be letting him get away with that.

Oh I didn't. I had an officer come out to write a report and all. He got cited for expired tags and no insurance. He admitted fault which is in the report as well. He's lucky he didn't get his car impounded.

Might not be the best thing for racing, but I'm glad these trucks are as heavy as they are. The damage on my truck is mostly just paint. His is a different story.

Might not be the best thing for racing, but I'm glad these trucks are as heavy as they are. The damage on my truck is mostly just paint. His is a different story.

Well your insurance will cover it since you have a police report etc, they will go after him or try too. Your rates though will go up regardless, sorry. I'd file a diminish value claim as well.

Lucky he didn't get an ass whoop'n..! Lol

After spending on that fancy hoofty he had nothing left for insurance. Wheels and tires come first.

Did you mount Daytona Ram lower skirts & steps on your truck? I've never seen that before.

Did you mount Daytona Ram lower skirts & steps on your truck? I've never seen that before.

Yes sir. That's my signature on this truck. I don't care how low your truck is, nothing is as comfortable as being able to step into it. This is a daily driver and family vehicle not a garage queen, so I needed to make it as functional as possible for my family. And it adds that extra SOB factor to the losing party in a race when they realize they just got beat by a truck with side steps. :D

Last edited:
Back