Just picked up a new project! Need a few parts...

C-Note

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I am new to this forum even though I have had a few of these trucks in the past. A 2004 Paxton RC and a 2005 RC.

Just picked up an 06 inferno red QC with an engine problem, had a Roe on stock internals.... Excellent truck with only 31,000 miles on it.

New engine is being built right now and I will have it back on the road soon.

I need a cold air intake of some sort as I will be building this truck without re-installing the Roe blower. If anyone has one for sale hit me up!

I will also be selling the Roe blower package in the near future if anyone has interest.

Attachments

• IMG_3804.JPG
    IMG_3804.JPG
    1,000.6 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC06406 (1280x960).jpg
    DSC06406 (1280x960).jpg
    641.4 KB · Views: 90
Welcome! You got a great deal on that truck!

Thank you, it was a great buy.

Cant wait to get it back on the road, an automatic with a Viper engine is something I have never experienced!

I might be interested in that Roe system if you want to contact me. 256-762-6391

Do you need an intake manifold for the truck since you are replacing the Roe?

Got a good deal on a K&N today, dont need it anymore!

I have one but it looks a little beat up. I may be interested.

I have one from a 2006 Viper, the car had 12k miles on it when removed. What other parts do you need?

How many blowers you have?

Why not installing one of the blowers?

I have a complete blowers, one complete Roe setup and a complete Paxton setup.

The engine is being built with a forged bottom end so I may install the Paxton, I'm still on the fence about it...

The Roe will be for sale for sure I just haven't had the time to take pictures and list it.

I have one from a 2006 Viper, the car had 12k miles on it when removed. What other parts do you need?

I think I have all I need. I have a nice car intake, the truck one I have is a little beat up looking....

What would you want for your intake?

I think I have all I need. I have a nice car intake, the truck one I have is a little beat up looking....

What would you want for your intake?

$300 plus shipping.

Pretty fair deal but I think I will be cleaning up the one I've got.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back