Just returned from the Doctor

and a no where near accurate price out at that... I love it how people think that business do work at cost and dont have over head to pay so they do all the labour free with no mark up.. Yep thats how all businesses work .. everyone in business is just there to help you and not make a living or profit..

Wow just wow.. a generation of idiots

Here's the deal----I am happy and Scott is happy. I got what I wanted and he is able to pay overhead, make a living and help out folks like me that can't any longer do the work myself. Free enterprise is what they call it. This is why the liberals hate Trump----success.

While the price seems high to me as well, if you figure a dealer charges viper tech fees on these at well over 100 an hr, this doesn't seem so high. I'm def not a fan clubber for vr1 but did you really price that whole list out just for an internet argument?

But this isnt a Viper Tech LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

There is no argument here at all. I'm not trying to prove any point. I wanted to see what he paid for what he had done. I figured it was going to be high.

If shorty cannot physically do the work himself, that's understandable. Completely understandable. Gotta pay to play.

But.

That is pretty steep in anybodys book. None of the work that was done was anything of specialty except if the the A/C system was evacuated and recharged properly, by a certified tech, but it doesnt even sound like it. Just threw in more refrigerant.

Last edited:
and a no where near accurate price out at that... I love it how people think that business do work at cost and dont have over head to pay so they do all the labour free with no mark up.. Yep thats how all businesses work .. everyone in business is just there to help you and not make a living or profit..

Wow just wow.. a generation of idiots

It is a very accurate price list for what any jo smo could go down to napa and get parts for. Lol. I'm sure you have no idea what this is like considering you paid the viper tax on everything. :)

but go ahead try to justify $1000 dollars in "labor" and overhead for not even 8 hours work.

Just for a reference, On the work I do, 8 hours labor would be over $1500. With a two hour minimum to show up.

GE would charge double that! :chain:

Cheers!

I get it but still, this is basic automotive work that probably took 5~hours.

Also, shorty took his vehicle there, not making a road call...

I get it but still, this is basic automotive work that probably took 5~hours.

Also, shorty took his vehicle there, not making a road call...

I will not go into it as the list is rather extensive. When I dropped the chip off the piston Scott spent more than 50 hours on the work and I paid him parts and labor $3500. The extra things he has done when I brought the truck to Waco over the last 5 years is as long as my arm. He installed a tq from a bad guy in Arizona that trashed my transmission. Scott paid for the rebuild from another shop. My trust in his ability equal to my trust in his honesty.

Remember, you can hear anything you want on the net and most of the guys complaining about him do not have it first hand, just old lady gossip. I am please with what I got and will go back for the engine build when it is time.

It is a very accurate price list for what any jo smo could go down to napa and get parts for. Lol. I'm sure you have no idea what this is like considering you paid the viper tax on everything. :)

but go ahead try to justify $1000 dollars in "labor" and overhead for not even 8 hours work.

I paid a viper tax? so when i bought a truck that had 80k in mods for 30k and sold my original truck retuned to stock for 20k, getting me 80k in mods already installed on the truck with 8k in extras that came with the truck that were sold off along with selling my original mods, which brought me out to a 2k profit after the deal was done.. I paid a viper tax... wow... if thats tax ill pay it every day of the week.. sign me up....

#1 - The work you had done did NOT require the services of a Viper Tech. Any repair shop can do general auto repair.

#2 - The Hoople you used is NOT a Viper Tech anyway. His self title of Dr. Viper is just that.

#3 - You posted this knowing full well you'd get called out for giving this nitwit any kind of praise.

#4 - A fool and his money are soon parted.

I will not go into it as the list is rather extensive. When I dropped the chip off the piston Scott spent more than 50 hours on the work and I paid him parts and labor $3500. The extra things he has done when I brought the truck to Waco over the last 5 years is as long as my arm. He installed a tq from a bad guy in Arizona that trashed my transmission. Scott paid for the rebuild from another shop. My trust in his ability equal to my trust in his honesty.

Remember, you can hear anything you want on the net and most of the guys complaining about him do not have it first hand, just old lady gossip. I am please with what I got and will go back for the engine build when it is time.

So what do you figured the total lump some is of what you spent with Scott?

I, among many others, have had a bad experience.

So what do you figured the total lump some is of what you spent with Scott?

I, among many others, have had a bad experience.

You have had a bad experience with Scott? If many others have had a bad experience with him it sure does not show in his current work and what I have seen him do over the years. Some folks are never please----anywhere on anything. I do not keep tabs and can only guess around 5-7K over the 5 years. Only a guess tho. I have been please each and every time.

You have had a bad experience with Scott? If many others have had a bad experience with him it sure does not show in his current work and what I have seen him do over the years. Some folks are never please----anywhere on anything. I do not keep tabs and can only guess around 5-7K over the 5 years. Only a guess tho. I have been please each and every time.

It doesn't show to you? I mean come on man, how does it not show?

It doesn't show to you? I mean come on man, how does it not show?

Where do you live? Have you ever been to his shop? You sound like you got nothing better to do than kick someone. I have grown tired of justifying my choices and and explaining to a simpleton that I like what I got and paid have grown tired of your whining. When you got the business Scott has, something has to be right. Get a life

Where do you live? Have you ever been to his shop? You sound like you got nothing better to do than kick someone. I have grown tired of justifying my choices and and explaining to a simpleton that I like what I got and paid have grown tired of your whining. When you got the business Scott has, something has to be right. Get a life

You sound like you got nothing better to do than suck Scotts fucking ****. Fuck you shorty, you just got raped and you dont even know it as you have no fucking clue about automotive works. A simpleton? Have you looked in the fucking mirror you old fuck? Have you seen any of the posts on here about other people complaining about the hack you call a doctor because they got screwed? I'm not kicking anybody nor was my posts intending to kick anybody. You overpaid for what you had done and that is that, happy or not. Why dont you try busting out of the pack of sheep you're in shorty, and quit sitting on your sheppards lap.

You sound like you got nothing better to do than suck Scotts fucking ****. Fuck you shorty, you just got raped and you dont even know it as you have no fucking clue about automotive works. A simpleton? Have you looked in the fucking mirror you old fuck? Have you seen any of the posts on here about other people complaining about the hack you call a doctor because they got screwed? I'm not kicking anybody nor was my posts intending to kick anybody. You overpaid for what you had done and that is that, happy or not. Why dont you try busting out of the pack of sheep you're in shorty, and quit sitting on your sheppards lap.

Do you talk to your kids and wife the way you talk to me when you can't express yourself as an adult? Hoping you don't vote as it it is children like you that have turned this country upside down. So sad to read your potty mouth tirade yet you never answered my questions. What may be sadder is uneducated children like yourself having children and perpetuating the ignorance. So long and really, really hope you have a nice day cause from your outburst not figuring you have very many good days.

I’m unbiased, friend. I also let the stealership do most of my work because financially my time is better spent on my business. But, I’m curious: how much do you feel all this work should have cost? The price Shorty posted seems cheap to me. $650 in parts + 30% markup = $928.00, plus any delivery. That leaves $700ish for labor for a bunch of menial tasks. My guys would probably want around 10 hours at $100 an hour to do that stuff...

Anyway, I am not taking sides, merely offering perspective. Scott’s a good-old-boy trying his damnbdest (I’m half lit, so forgive my spelling). Does he always get it right? No (ahem, you straight up fucked Jeremy, Scott). But he’s doing all he can within his capabilities to make a go of this. That’s more than 95% of people will ever do.

Would I let Scott work on my shit? Yeah, I probably would. He’s put it all on the line to get where he’s at and I respect that. Would I call him out if he got it wrong? You know I would. Conversely, would I publicaly acknowledge work I was happy with on the VTCOA, just like Shorty does? Yeah, sure would.

We who have been around awhile have unique perspective on Scott and his work. That doesn’t mean the work he does today, or will do tomorrow, isn’t good. And the more peeps we have enthusiastically supporting the 12-14 year old Ram SRT10 platform, the better.

Last edited:
I’m unbiased, friend. I also let the stealership do most of my work because financially my time is better spent on my business. But, I’m curious: how much do you feel all this work should have cost? The price Shorty posted seems cheap to me. $650 in parts + 30% markup = $928.00, plus any delivery. That leaves $700ish for labor for a bunch of menial tasks. My guys would probably want around 10 hours at $100 an hour to do that stuff...

Anyway, I am not taking sides, merely offering perspective. Scott’s a good-old-boy trying his damnbdest (I’m half lit, so forgive my spelling). Does he always get it right? No (ahem, you straight up fucked Jeremy, Scott). But he’s doing all he can within his capabilities to make a go of this. That’s more than 95% of people will ever do.

Would I let Scott work on my shit? Yeah, I probably would. He’s put it all on the line to get where he’s at and I respect that. Would I call him out if he got it wrong? You know I would. Conversely, would I publicaly acknowledge work I was happy with on the VTCOA, just like Shorty does? Yeah, sure would.

We who have been around awhile have unique perspective on Scott and his work. That doesn’t mean the work he does today, or will do tomorrow, isn’t good. And the more peeps we have enthusiastically supporting the 12-14 year old Ram SRT10 platform, the better.

You said it much better than I. Thanks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back