Just saying Hello!

I would try driving on that side but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't end well!

:) :) :p:

I would try driving on that side but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't end well!

:) :) :p:
My truck thinks it's a Mustang. I give it a shoe full it goes all over the road, as you see them on you tube leaving car shows

Is she still trying to identify as a Mustang?

Well just saying hello back at ya guys and gals ! I’m still kicking and am down from the hell of 316 pounds to a low of 201.2 .. health still screwy ! Damn doctors , I’m sick of them ‍♂️..

Oh well at least the other day I finally was able to work on the truck . I installed the new sway bar links and no more loud Clunk noise which I thought was the ball joints . Now maybe I can get the rest done .

hope everyone is doing great

Attachments

• IMG_0559.jpeg
    IMG_0559.jpeg
    223 KB · Views: 2
Well just saying hello back at ya guys and gals ! I’m still kicking and am down from the hell of 316 pounds to a low of 201.2 .. health still screwy ! Damn doctors , I’m sick of them ‍♂️..

Oh well at least the other day I finally was able to work on the truck . I installed the new sway bar links and no more loud Clunk noise which I thought was the ball joints . Now maybe I can get the rest done .

hope everyone is doing great
Awesome on the downsizing! Must feel a shitload better! I hope you get the doctor stuff all figured out they aren't like they used to be that's for sure! Glad to hear you're doing some work on your truck :cool:

I try to check in every now and then. Hope things are going well with you. These trucks were definitely something special.
Going as good as it can I guess .. love the trucks .. they are getting older and at least values have gone up . Would like to see more old timers from the early days come back on ,, this site was booming back in the day .

Yes it was!! Glad to see some folks check in periodically!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back