Just sitting back thinking......

TheSickness said:
You need a transfer to Hollenbeck......lemme see who I know in that Division and I will pull some strings for ya :D :p

That was my first choice but they sent me to Wilshire, but it's been great...Hollenbeck would be nice to go to after probation or Rampart:D

VPRPWR said:
That was my first choice but they sent me to Wilshire, but it's been great...Hollenbeck would be nice to go to after probation or Rampart:D
Rampart would have been my first choice Bro.........However you could bust a few caps in Hollenbeck and nobody would blink LOLLOL Proud of you Danny, very proud :rock: :rock:

TheSickness said:
Rampart would have been my first choice Bro.........However you could bust a few caps in Hollenbeck and nobody would blink LOLLOL Proud of you Danny, very proud :rock: :rock:

Thanks big guy...I'm having a blast, won't let you down:rock:

VPRPWR said:
Thanks big guy...I'm having a blast, won't let you down:rock:
Check in more often or I may be forced to have you come out to Beverly Hills to respond to Brady's house and the plaintive wail of me having Buttscheks with him :D

Black1 said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout:

Bob and Shawn too! :)

Jack, Patrick, Bob, Shawn... all :rock: such threads give me a warm feeling inside , you're right... we need friends, the trucks are the excuse...:)

PS Patrick.. you're idea didn't work out for me...:eek:
i lay down, closed eyes, phone'd her ( who i dream't of ) and had her husband on the phone...:mad: :confused: :( :eek: :D :D

moving thread. every morning i thank GOD for all that i have, most importantly my salvation, my family, and good friends. then i remind myself that today is a new day, no matter what mistakes i made yesterday, today is a new chance to get it right. so have a few beers and celebrate life...

Great thread.

We members should be thanking the Owners and Administrators for allowing us to play here.

The mere existence of this place has saved my sanity on numerous occasions. I've made many lifelong friends/brothers/mentors because of that place. So this is Roz, thanking the Owners and Admin for such a great "home" away from home. If any of you guys feel your efforts to maintain such a place seem "pointless", please remember, alot of great relationships have been generated here.

This is so much more than a forum dedicated solely for the discussion of Viper Trucks, it's a family.

I challenge all the lurkers to come out of lurk mode and introduce yourselves and give this great group of people the opportunity to become your friend. You will not be disappointed.

Roz-SRT said:
Great thread.

We members should be thanking the Owners and Administrators for allowing us to play here.

The mere existence of this place has saved my sanity on numerous occasions. I've made many lifelong friends/brothers/mentors because of that place. So this is Roz, thanking the Owners and Admin for such a great "home" away from home. If any of you guys feel your efforts to maintain such a place seem "pointless", please remember, alot of great relationships have been generated here.

This is so much more than a forum dedicated solely for the discussion of Viper Trucks, it's a family.

I challenge all the lurkers to come out of lurk mode and introduce yourselves and give this great group of people the opportunity to become your friend. You will not be disappointed.
:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :rock:

Ok, first of all, I would like to echo what everyone else has said, "Thank you very much Patrick and Jack for making this playground for us! And for keeping it together! Thanks to Bob and Shawn for being the best Mods on any forum!:rock:"

I know that I am not one of the Original few that helped to start this place up, but I have been here long enough to have witnessed quite a few metamorphoses. It still amazes me how the majority of the members here continue to be the most incredible group of people I have ever encountered (I say majority because, there are quite a few members who never engage in any discussions, and therefore, may or may not be, incredible:D). Sure we have our differences, and people's feeling get hurt every once in a while, but we always seem to be able to recover, to make amends and move on.

For those that do lurk, I wonder how you can sit on the sidelines and not want to be a part of such a great family? There are people here who would literally give you the shirt off of their back if they knew that it would make a difference in your life. How can you let that go? There are people here who are always willing to listen, and keep quiet if that is what you want, or offer advise if you are looking for it. Join in the discussions, you will find yourself unable to sit on the sidelines once you get started.

Thanks again to Jack and Patrick for giving us this forum, and for keeping it real! You guys are the best!!:rock::rock::rock:

ntw0rk said:
Ok, first of all, I would like to echo what everyone else has said, "Thank you very much Patrick and Jack for making this playground for us! And for keeping it together! Thanks to Bob and Shawn for being the best Mods on any forum!:rock:"

I know that I am not one of the Original few that helped to start this place up, but I have been here long enough to have witnessed quite a few metamorphoses. It still amazes me how the majority of the members here continue to be the most incredible group of people I have ever encountered (I say majority because, there are quite a few members who never engage in any discussions, and therefore, may or may not be, incredible:D). Sure we have our differences, and people's feeling get hurt every once in a while, but we always seem to be able to recover, to make amends and move on.

For those that do lurk, I wonder how you can sit on the sidelines and not want to be a part of such a great family? There are people here who would literally give you the shirt off of their back if they knew that it would make a difference in your life. How can you let that go? There are people here who are always willing to listen, and keep quiet if that is what you want, or offer advise if you are looking for it. Join in the discussions, you will find yourself unable to sit on the sidelines once you get started.

Thanks again to Jack and Patrick for giving us this forum, and for keeping it real! You guys are the best!!:rock::rock::rock:
That's a good post.......Finally ;) :D

ntw0rk said:

Right TF on, Sammy...........

tadp

OCBob said:
The only thing in life worth a shit is the people that you can call real friends and family. Take my word for it, money and all the other crap really means nothing, nobody will ever remember you for your wallet, it's all about your heart. There are folks here that I would do anything in my power for, I hope you know who you are, it's not the kind of thing I say out loud. I can't wait to see some of you again next month, it's been way too long.

That doesn't mean I'll cut you any slack if we do the kart racing though LOL.

I still haven't seen Jerry, Denise, or JR sign up for Pechanga. Don't make me hunt your asses down, I know where to find you LOL.

Jack is like my older Brother (well, way older hehehe) and Patrick is like my younger Brother (yes, way younger) and I love the both of you. I only hope that I show it as much as I feel it.

I have not met any of you in person but the support you guys gave Gigi when she was dieing of cancer will never be forgotten....that support had nothing to do with money I never asked or received any.......it was the thoughts and prayers you all gave to me Vickie and to Gigi.....................I think it helped her to know people who she would never met cared about her.

I don''t post as much as I use too but I check in each and every day.......I respect guys like OCBob, Red, Jack, Mikey, Shawn, John, and many others who are too numerous to mention I thank all of you.....this is a great site FULL of great people.

Walt

Last edited:
K-80-123 said:
I have not met any of you in person but the support you guys gave Gigi when she was dieing of cancer will never be forgotten....that support had nothing to do with money I never asked or received any.......it was the thoughts and prayers you all gave to me Vickie and to Gigi when she could still read.....................I think it helped her to know people who she would never met cared about her.

I don''t post as much as I use too but I check in each and every day.......I respect guys line OCBob, Red, Jack, Mikey, Shawn, John, and many others who are too numerous to mention I thank all of you.....this is a great site FULL of great people.

Walt

Damn it Walt, you need to post more. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back