just some pics

SRT2SLOW

Supporting Member
Reaction score
my brother in laws new jeep....its a bad ass truck...now am thinking of selling mine....we put 2 coats of rejex wax and black out the headlights...

SDC11170.jpg

SDC11177.jpg

SDC11178.jpg

SDC11176.jpg

SDC11169.jpg

Damn... Great colors for both! I don't think those pictures do that Jeep justice. Nice rides.

I never have liked Quad Cabs as much as I like them now. Those shots make the stock wheels look great. The drop looks great.
It looks like dark candy apple red in the shadows with all that gloss too. That looks great! ..Yup... Great! Great! Great! .... XD

How low does it get on acceleration in corners though? Any rubbing in the front?

How do you get away with blacked out tails? And can you do the same for the 3rd brake light?

Keep your truck!

See so many of them everywhere for sale! It's like a gumball machine with our trucks out there. "Aww Chuuute, I dun wanna the yellar one" :D

Last edited:
You can have tinted tails . I have black LEDS. With 3 couts of tint on them . And front one are almoust darker then rear .

Damn... Great colors for both! I don't think those pictures do that Jeep justice. Nice rides.

I never have liked Quad Cabs as much as I like them now. Those shots make the stock wheels look great. The drop looks great.
It looks like dark candy apple red in the shadows with all that gloss too. That looks great! ..Yup... Great! Great! Great! .... XD

How low does it get on acceleration in corners though? Any rubbing in the front?

How do you get away with blacked out tails? And can you do the same for the 3rd brake light?

Keep your truck!

See so many of them everywhere for sale! It's like a gumball machine with our trucks out there. "Aww Chuuute, I dun wanna the yellar one" :D

i think my truck handles better than his...it doesnt rub or anything... as for the tinted tails..im not to crazy about them...i rather have my stock ones on...but i never got pulled over yet for them or anything else....knock on wood...

Aways wonered how the shoot out on those two would go, So he beat u huh.

If you dont mind me askin what r the performance mods on both?

BTW beutiful vehicles. I miss my QC. Just got tired of the A/T so I got a six-speed.

My stealership had a srt8 identicle to that, almost got it for the wife, but they were just askin too much, and it was still pretty new with low miles. ($46,000 or somthing rediculous like that)

Dealer in Phoenix has a SRT8 Jeep for $24,000 with 18,000 miles....like anything else........prices are not what they used to be for holding values!

Dealer in Phoenix has a SRT8 Jeep for $24,000 with 18,000 miles....like anything else........prices are not what they used to be for holding values!

holy crap.
that's a pretty damn good deal.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back