just wana say

SRT2SLOW

Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks to all the people that help me with the parts for my swap....i got the final piece in today and the truck is a beast......I got one kill already...

Whataguy83---- pedals-pcm-
rare03srt10-----slip yoke
Midnight Runner-shift knob
viper-----------shifter
and the biggest thanks to VENOMOUS1.....thanks for the tranny- info and showing me what the truck can do with the swap....i owe you big time...

this is the best mod for the money hands down.....Thanks

IMAG0529.jpg

IMAG0530.jpg

IMAG0525.jpg

IMAG0527.jpg

IMAG0501.jpg

IMAG0553.jpg

IMAG0559.jpg

thanks to all the people that help me with the parts for my swap....i got the final piece in today and the truck is a beast......I got one kill already...

viper-----------shifter
and the biggest thanks to VENOMOUS1.....thanks for the tranny- info and showing me what the truck can do with the swap....i owe you big time...

Glad to have another QC with a MAN PEDAL MOD on board bro. Glad you had the balls as I did to hack your truck and go where no man has gone before!
It is so drastic of a change that it does shock folks, including me every time I press the RED BUTTON:D
You owe me Tilted Kiltz next time youre down and that's it other than a ride and maybe a race:chain:

viper-----------shifter

Well since this thread applys to me - im going to post

you are very welcome my friend, sorry about yesterday - i had to work lol i cant wait to go for a ride in that newly found 6 speed monster :)

congrads buddy !

[ You owe me Tilted Kiltz next time youre down and that's it other than a ride and maybe a race:chain:[/QUOTE]

no problem....anytime...

you are very welcome my friend, sorry about yesterday - i had to work lol i cant wait to go for a ride in that newly found 6 speed monster :)

congrads buddy ![/QUOTE]

not a problem...maybe all of us jersey guys can meet up in acto soon...

congrads buddy !

not a problem...maybe all of us jersey guys can meet up in acto soon...[/QUOTE]

Are you near Ft.Dix?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back