just wana say

Congrats man! Looks good. I love to see guys doing this stuff. I just completed a QC Hemi/T-56 conversion. It rips.

What's the chances of putting a parts list together and sharing with others who may want to put a "MAN PEDAL" in their QC?

What's the chances of putting a parts list together and sharing with others who may want to put a "MAN PEDAL" in their QC?

I'm looking at putting together a kit to simplify the conversion with all necessary pieces involved. Hopefully I get this done sooner than later, as I am having many PMs about this conversion and I highly recommend doing it.:D

Im vry intrested in swapping to a manual. I wanted a RC to begin with but I needed the room. I would love to switch it over iff possible.

Im vry intrested in swapping to a manual. I wanted a RC to begin with but I needed the room. I would love to switch it over iff possible.

You're in the same boat as most QC owners bud. We just had to have a back seat so got stuck with quite possibly the worst tranny in automotive history, lmfao! I knew from day one mine would be a stick somehow or another. So glad I did and :D every time I hit the clutch and see the front end rise.

People told me just to get a srt RC before i did the swap. But some people just love their truck too much to get something else. Good job.

Back