just want to tell you guys...

belgiumbarry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
after beeing 16 years together with my wife now , i left her for my "new" love... our relation got a serious "down" as i , yes, was cheating on her for 3 years with "the" love of my life , but that story ended very sad in 2004. I ended with more pain then i had enjoyed it and went to sleep and waked upp every day for years after, with a strange feeling,yes, i missed her,i was never the same anymore .And i confess, i took my wife for "granted" , she was there for householding, helped me starting my own bussines , cared for my grandkids ... but i runned into hobbys, boats, racecars, oldtimers..hiding .. coming home at "midnight" , talking on forums till 2..3 in the night.Yes, i didn't loved her anymore, couldn't walk with her anymore on the beach, the forest.. she asked, i didn't know. Got mad from time to time, i'm ashamed for the words i named her... that was not me, that was a ,drunk, broken mind. Sorry.

On 1 september i met by coincidence a very nice ,lovely, warm woman, yes, the looks of my "great" love for those 3 years, but so much more integer, wise... and we talked,talked... eyes founded eachother, hands got together... we were lost, in "love"... she kept me at a "distance" as i was a married man and herself beeing alone for 5 years now after her husband left her, afraid to be hurt again. But all went quick, 2 weeks later i confessed my feelings for her at my wife, 5 weeks later i moved.Wanted to be honest now, not cheating, showing my love i was not playing around... and she's worth it , she gives me that so goooood feeling , i'm proud on her, yes, wanne become old with her by my side. She's a wonderfull lady , also with 2 wonderfull kids, and yes.. i'm sure i give her that same feeling. So i'm happy, as never before... should be... as i have now ofcourse much to do, to change, to leave my wife in a "honorble" way , if that is even possible. All i can do is help her financel, let her live in our house, a car, work. I know, some things must change, time will tell.
And i thank God , my love understands my stress now, my problems , but doesn't doubt my feelings... thank God, she's a few years older than me,yes, i cry in her arms , happiness i feel for her, sadness for my wife ... will need some time to get it all right in my head... i found again a woman i want to shelter, help, care, love ... to be there when she needs me, to make time for her. Already doing litlle things i have never done... i'm not gonne make the same mistake again, this time i want to keep our feelings. I'm lucky.Thank God, just wondering why i deserve this ....

So yes guys, i will be here less ... but not away. We agreed to not let down friends we had in worse times... our primary time will be for eachother ofcourse but still enough left for our friends. For me, VTCoA is one great group of friends , far away , but so close in mind.

Thanks for reading this long story.... for me it's a begin , i'm one lucky bastard.

Norbert

Hello Norbert,

It's amazing how our lives can change over time. And yes, being happy is one of the most important things in our lives, and we need to do what is necessary to be happy.

Best of luck to you in your new life. And please do not totally forget about your family here.

Take care my friend.

John Hall

Dear friend...our desire is for you to have the quality of life you desire...it appears that you have made a decision to go in a different direction to achieve happiness.

We support your choices in life, it is not for us to judge, but we will kick your ass if you stay away from your VTCOA family!

Best wishes.

Roy

Life can change on you quickly, Some good, Some bad. Enjoy the good while you have it. Hope to see you around the forum.

Barry the path of life takes many turns, I hope you are truly happy.

Bill.

I too have been in a similar situation as you , at the crossroads ready to choose a different path. But I managed to resolve all these issues and stay on the same path. Good Luck my friend.

Good Luck Norbert, you know we all wish the best for you. Sometimes better to make a change rather than stay in something you do not like.

You can't always plan your path in life, it comes at you when you least expect it. Just take it as it comes and love every moment of it.:rock:

Silverback said:
Hello Norbert,

It's amazing how our lives can change over time. And yes, being happy is one of the most important things in our lives, and we need to do what is necessary to be happy.

Best of luck to you in your new life. And please do not totally forget about your family here.

Take care my friend.

John Hall

thanks John, yes, beeing happy we can only make people around us happy.Amazing how i'm already accepted in my "new" family... never believed this. She's just one great woman and i love her :rock: :rock: :rock:

forget my family here ? :dontknow: NEVER ;)

Prof said:
Dear friend...our desire is for you to have the quality of life you desire...it appears that you have made a decision to go in a different direction to achieve happiness.

We support your choices in life, it is not for us to judge, but we will kick your ass if you stay away from your VTCOA family!

Best wishes.

Roy

Thank you Roy... yes, that decision was one of the "biggest" i had to make in my life, i'm not used to "hurt" people... but my wife deserves more than a husband that is somewhere else with his toughts and feelings. Keeping that had no sense for both. I'm glad i did it. ;)

So now you may kick my ass :p :D

JRSVIPR said:
Life can change on you quickly, Some good, Some bad. Enjoy the good while you have it. Hope to see you around the forum.

thank you JR... life can change quickly... but as long as we are healthy those are in fact "minor" problems.... :eek:

nycstev said:
I too have been in a similar situation as you , at the crossroads ready to choose a different path. But I managed to resolve all these issues and stay on the same path. Good Luck my friend.

Steve, thank you for beeing a companion upp to that "crossroad"... we are all individuals, so it's normal we take different ways once there. Only thing we can do is wish eachother we took the "right" way.Good luck to you to my friend. ;)

FATJACK said:
Good Luck Norbert, you know we all wish the best for you. Sometimes better to make a change rather than stay in something you do not like.

thanks FATJACK, yes, holding my marriage for my own "easyness" was not fair... my god, i even empty the dish wash now....:eek: :D :D :D :D

bclark05 said:
You can't always plan your path in life, it comes at you when you least expect it. Just take it as it comes and love every moment of it.:rock:

thank you Clark... yes, indeed ,such things you simply cannot go searching...they come at you when you least expect it....

PS don't let me be a example for you "young" guys ! ;) :eek:

TNVIPER said:
Good luck on your new chapter in life....dont forget us..:)

thank you TNVIPER..... and , no, i won't forget you guys, just not beeing around anymore during "night" hours .... ;)
I rather keep my lady warm now insteat of talking to a bunch of wild crazy cowboys driving the most sensless truck they ever invented ....:p :p :p :rock: :D

attila said:
best thoughts for your new life!!

and...

:needpics:

just kiddin :D :D :D :D :D

you spaghetti eating mafioso... don't ever believe i would throw here a pic of my lovely lady at a bunch of wolves...and what would be the sense ? you cannot hear here talk, you would miss the most important ....;)

thanks anyway for your wishes, hope to see you one day :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back