just want to tell you guys...

Best of luck, thank you for being respectful as possible to your wife. I'm sure she is very deserving.

You never know what a new day may bring. For you , it seems that a new chapter has begun.

Good luck to you Barry. You are and I hope will continue to be a valued member to our community.

Now lets see some pics!!!! :D

Barry, how the hell are you gonna finish that boat NOW?..lol..best of luck to you..you dont get many second chances at happiness, so dont screw it up..lol

kennygene said:
Best of luck, thank you for being respectful as possible to your wife. I'm sure she is very deserving.

yes Kenny, she deserves it. She is a good woman that cared great for her husband. Only me couldn't appreciate it , i didn't see it, i own her alot but lost my feelings for her. Sorry.

Strange is she even works for me at my company and she wants to keep it that way.I agreed and hope it works out.

TREKER said:
You never know what a new day may bring. For you , it seems that a new chapter has begun.

Good luck to you Barry. You are and I hope will continue to be a valued member to our community.

Now lets see some pics!!!! :D

thanks TREKER, ofcourse you see me around here from time to time ;)

PS pics :dontknow: see post 19 :p :D

Riff62 said:
Barry, how the hell are you gonna finish that boat NOW?..lol..best of luck to you..you dont get many second chances at happiness, so dont screw it up..lol

Riff, i won't screw it this time up... i found something i wanne keep , be sure for that ! Thanks for the wishes.

PS finish that boat ? hehhehe, by working on it , just as before... :eek: :D :D

Silverback said:
One question Wafflehead.

Don't you need to change your signature pictures?:dontknow:

hi John, not at all... with the truck you see my daughter and grand-daughter , both pregnant at that time... :D On the vette it's my grand-daughter with 2 friends... :eek: :D ...the Porsche is me playing... ok, i already had removed the beemer pic.... ;) ... perhaps i should ad a new one... :dontknow: :)

ok, i was thinking of holding it back for some time.... but why not ? yes, i'm back with my wife now for a good week... didn't work out as i dream't it could be... the woman was great, honest,warm, full of love and care.... couldn't dream of any better .... but it lasted a month... my wife was that sad, wanted me back... begged me ... and i could only feel that with the days,weeks... i missed her to... i could not take a practical step, i could not let her go.... seeing her every day made it "possible"... but going away for a week made it more clear... she's under my skin, i couldn't break the chains... missed my grandkids, ok, i could see them as much i wanted but was afraid i would miss those days "together" for a long time to come.... missed my couch near the open fire... missed my "home".... my friends,my family... i knew, those days would come back ...but didn't had the courage to work on it... i'm to old to go on a adventure .... missed my "values".... we talked alot... till she proposed , thank god, that if i feld anything more than "guilt" for my wife , i should return,she was so sure about it... she was rather happy alone than not with 2... so i did it... my wife took me back with open arms, crying happiness... i think we found eachother back, at least we promised to work on it... i made a big mistake, i admit it... instead of talking i went away to another shore... to found my harbor again as my shelter place... dammit, i hurt another woman... stupid of me. But , again, it was she who proposed it , make it quick, the "short pain"... great woman , won't never forget her.... but that's my wife to.... even more.... i'm a lucky bastard... to lucky... dammit. :eek:

i'm ashamed... but learned some real value : we only appriciate "home" when we miss it for a wihle, even living a dream........Sorry.

Life provides us with many challenges. Some times we choose wisely, some times we don't.

Luckily in this case, you are able to go back in time so to speak and undo a wrong decision.

Your wife better get one hell of a Christmas gift this year.;) :D

And congratulations on making the right decision. :congrats:

Norbert, sometimes we really don't appreciate what we have until it is not there anymore.

You have a hell of a woman, her willingness to take you back says a lot about both of you.

Best of luck...and thank God for women who understand.

Roy

Silverback said:
Life provides us with many challenges. Some times we choose wisely, some times we don't.

Luckily in this case, you are able to go back in time so to speak and undo a wrong decision.

Your wife better get one hell of a Christmas gift this year.;) :D

And congratulations on making the right decision. :congrats:

once upon a time this happened to me, My wife and I both made a great call :rock: 51% of people go thru this, if you survive you will last forever.

good luck!!!! ( and sleep with one eye open:D )

thewelshm

We all make mistakes, some of us learn from them, some of us don't. I'm glad you worked it out.

Bill.

I missed this thread completely- never saw it before now....

I'm glad that I didn't see it originally..... I may have been rather harsh in my criticism of your decision...... hard to say...

Your wife seems to be very forgiving......

Hopefully, this experience has been a real eye-opener for you both...

Good luck on your journey, Norbert.....

D

Norbert,

I totally missed this thread also.

All the best to you and all the best in the future.

Wil

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back