Just wanted to say hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.

breederofkoi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Some of you (Whats up silverback, sickness, stinker, and flyin low. Long time no talk) may remember me from another forum, and will probably be cursing my name.. But I just wanted to say hi anyhow.. Hows the water over here???

Well glad you made it over. Just for the record I didn't pimp this site to him. Are you still running the STS?

FlyingLow said:
Well glad you made it over. Just for the record I didn't pimp this site to him. Are you still running the STS?
Yes sir, still ruhnning the STS.. no problems as of yet, but I have a lot of timing pulled out of it. I'm hoping to find some money and possibly get together with a certain vendor and have him look everything over for suggestions/precise tuning. Weather permitting, I'm gonna take it down to syracuse indiana this weekend for a dyno day.

breederofkoi said:
Yes sir, still ruhnning the STS.. no problems as of yet, but I have a lot of timing pulled out of it. I'm hoping to find some money and possibly get together with a certain vendor and have him look everything over for suggestions/precise tuning. Weather permitting, I'm gonna take it down to syracuse indiana this weekend for a dyno day.

welcome to our house....
p.s. mi casa es su casa:D :D :D

What up KoiBoy :rock: Missed ya lots and welcome to this establishment. BTW start posting up, I enjoyed your posts on the other site :D :rock:

breederofkoi said:
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Some of you (Whats up silverback, sickness, stinker, and flyin low. Long time no talk) may remember me from another forum, and will probably be cursing my name.. But I just wanted to say hi anyhow.. Hows the water over here???

Welcome to the madness!!!

breederofkoi said:

I think we are the only 2 STS left on the forums. What psi are you running?

:wavey: Welcome to the forums.

breederofkoi said:

God Damn Breederofkoi, who the hell let this guy back in.;) :D :p

There now. Do you feel better that someone cursed your name.:D

Welcome aboard Fishboy.:rock: Glad to see you found us.:star:

Silverback said:
God Damn Breederofkoi, who the hell let this guy back in.;) :D :p

There now. Do you feel better that someone cursed your name.:D

Welcome aboard Fishboy.:rock: Glad to see you found us.:star:
Ahhhhhhhhh, there we go.. Thats the welcome I was expecting, feels like home all over again..... Hey you big dumb ape, how you been???? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back