Just wanted to update you all

Congrats to Patrick - they couldn't have picked a better guy! :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Thanks for stepping in John - I just sent a pm - you'll figure out soon that we're a needy bunch!!! :argh: :argh: :rock: :rock:

dragon said:
Hello everyone I wanted to introduce myself and let u all know what has gone on here at Avondale in the last month. Patrick as most of you know has been the parts director here at Avondale for several years now. He just recently (actually a couple of weeks ago) had got the honor of also taking over our service department. He is now our parts and service director congrats to him on a big step. He is now a very busy guy.

My name is John im a counter guy here at Avondale and have been with the group for about 4 years now and love it here. I worked at another Dodge dealer for 2 years previous to Avondale where I was introduced to the Viper world. I did all the Viper parts while I was there and also hung out with our Viper tech helping him with maintnence and repairs occationally. So im familiar with these beasts and what power and fun they are capable of. :D Tho I dont own a Viper I have helped Patrick with the upgrades on his 05 SRT-10 and also with many of the parts you guys have got from him.

I look forward to answering any questions you guys may have and with any parts you may need. :hello:

Thank you John for taking over the controls to provide parts and answers to us crazy nuts. Congrats to Patrick on his new endeavor... Which reminds me.. Since you're a noobe, should we reset your post count?:laugh:

Thanks for coming by Chuck glad to help you out. Harold I sent you an e-mail hope it was helpful let me know if you need the belt.

dragon said:
Thanks for coming by Chuck glad to help you out. Harold I sent you an e-mail hope it was helpful let me know if you need the belt.

Thanks - you have mail! :)

I was down there a couple of weeks ago, and he is still the same ole Patrick.. just 10 times more busy!!

I was there with a friend who was buying a truck from them....

The sales manager (not the salesman), was not giving the whole truth, and was low-balling my friend on his trade, etc..

So i contacted Patrick to advise him of the situation, and whatever he did my friend ended up buying the 2006 Dodge Ram 2500, SRW, 5.9 Diesel, 4x4 from them.

My friends truck was a 2005 F-150 QC, Eddie Bauer edition, with only about 50,000 miles on it, and was paid off.

He traded it in, and paid cash for the difference.

They ended up coming to an agreeable deal.. which added a new spare tire/rim, and the auto butler package for 3 years, and couple of other things as well.

The new truck also has a 80,000 miles 3 year warranty.

So he traded his truck, and paid $14k cash.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back