Just wanted to update you all

dragon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone I wanted to introduce myself and let u all know what has gone on here at Avondale in the last month. Patrick as most of you know has been the parts director here at Avondale for several years now. He just recently (actually a couple of weeks ago) had got the honor of also taking over our service department. He is now our parts and service director congrats to him on a big step. He is now a very busy guy.

My name is John im a counter guy here at Avondale and have been with the group for about 4 years now and love it here. I worked at another Dodge dealer for 2 years previous to Avondale where I was introduced to the Viper world. I did all the Viper parts while I was there and also hung out with our Viper tech helping him with maintnence and repairs occationally. So im familiar with these beasts and what power and fun they are capable of. :D Tho I dont own a Viper I have helped Patrick with the upgrades on his 05 SRT-10 and also with many of the parts you guys have got from him.

I look forward to answering any questions you guys may have and with any parts you may need. :hello:

Welcome to the madness!!! I will warn you now that you have some BIG shoes to fill...Patrick has been one of our premier vendors, we all rely on him a lot. That said, we look forward to working with you going forward. Please give the big dummy my congratulations and/or condolences, which ever seem to fit the best...LOL!!!

John, we appreciate you stepping up to fill the void!

Welcome and enjoy!

Congrats. I hope Patrick filled you in that new vendor reps start out with having to send all forum members free parts. :D

Thanks for joining up. :rock:

:argh:......:D

Can we call you Dragon2, just in case Patrick has a chance to stop in and say HI!

Oh, welcome to the Family and you don't need a 10 to feel and be welcome here

J

Dragon 2 would be great because we all know patrick wont be able to stay away long. Im still waiting for him to give me the OK to run his truck I was looking at the 1/4 mile times and I didnt see his name up there. :dontknow: isnt that a must to be on here? I dont have a 10 but I do have a Cummins I ran at the track a couple weeks ago so I guess ill post that.

Hey, just noticed this...Welcome John and Congratz to Patrick!

John thanks for the parts...I'll be there Saturday!

dragon/patrick here. i am still on the site and you members can contact me if you need. i have been just to buisy with my new job position that i have had no time to give to you guys. i was able to see some of the questions but had no time to reply so i started leaning on john to fill my shoes. i am still here and will be around so and john and i will still be able to help you out as good and maybe better then ever.

thank you and see you guys around.

dragon/patrick

Hey John,

great news for Patrick , you guys are just the best:rock: :rock: :rock:

but one question since Patrick is busy..........

is it true he goes to the bathroom an stays for hours having alone time with a CAR and DRIVER magazine??:dontknow: :p :p :p :p

ViperTruck2933 said:
Congrats. I hope Patrick filled you in that new vendor reps start out with having to send all forum members free parts. :D ...

TRUTH!! LOL! :D :D Welcome John!

Regards,

Andrew

First of all...congrats Patrick!

John, your first assignment! I have a tire that got attached to a nail. Need it removed and inside patch installed. Also need oil for Tremec as well as rear diff. Tell me when to show up and I'll be there....:rock:

Feel free to call or txt... 602 430-7270

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back