Just wanting to see the average age of ram srt10 owner!!

I'm a 31 er too. Bought mine at 30 though. It seems to me that the average age hovers around 30. I am sure someone would love to do a bell curve and find out what the mean and standard deviation is.(a little sarcasm there, even though, thats what my first thought was) There are a few outliers on both young and older side too. I can't imagine having one of these at 20 ish. That being said, they are such a bargain now thats probably possible for a lot of folks. I'll let someone else do those statistics. Its been a few years and thats getting just a little nerdy.

Great balls o fire, I turned 66 today (5-10-13) and on my second 10 since July. Wonder where I've been all these years----oh, working, raising kids, paying bills and Viet Nam. Making up for lost time I guess. :rock:

Great balls o fire, I turned 66 today (5-10-13) and on my second 10 since July. Wonder where I've been all these years----oh, working, raising kids, paying bills and Viet Nam. Making up for lost time I guess. :rock:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHORTY! I'll be 69 in June.:D

Back at you my friend. Looks like we be the old geezers on the site and you, ha ha, my senior. God bless you up in North Dakota. Bet your seeing the oil boom as we are here in Texas. Keeps ya young trying to get a little bit of that black gold. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back