Just wanting to see the average age of ram srt10 owner!!

Just turned 23, had mine for a few months.

How do you like having that 10 at such a young age. I was that old when I wanted my first one but they were new and high and I wasn't making half the money I do now. So I was outta luck. Needless to say every time I was out and seen one on the lot I would always stop and lust over it.

How do you like having that 10 at such a young age. I was that old when I wanted my first one but they were new and high and I wasn't making half the money I do now. So I was outta luck. Needless to say every time I was out and seen one on the lot I would always stop and lust over it.

Come this summer, I've had mine 3 years now. I would do the same thing bro, stop at everyone I saw and drool over it! I love all hotrods and sport cars but seem to have a passion for hotrod pick-ups. I have to be honest, before the 10's came out I was mesmerized by the Lighting but when the 10 did come out I knew I had to have one!!!!

Lets see Raymond... That was around the fuel price ass plunging of '05 when we first hit $3.00/gal.. So I was already 33 at the time of picking up #1900 brand spanking new for a steal of a price as a result from a not so local stealership. Then we move forward through almost 8 years of drama, laughs, tears, hard work, several forums (fast approaching 11k posts here alone), two warranty fixes, mods galore, two stereo systems, 67k miles... ummm... A new SRT-8, a bunch of drunken GTG's with great food, liquor and friends stretching from NYC down through Macon, GA, Panama City Beach (where a closet exit scenerio occured in Sept. '08), Central TX and countless other local shindigs, world travels touching down on every continent (except Australia and Antartica) in places some of which NATO wouldn't go to... And now at 41 years of age going on 29 ( I don't look or act 41) I'm ready for many more years of adventures, the development of more friendly relationships, jokes, a healthy heaping of "It's all good, I don't mean nuthin by it" funny trash talking. Gotta have some trash talking, GTGs and :dontknow:what the hell ever else life as an SRT-X owner has to throw at me. So 41 Raymond.. *ahem* Yeah, 41 years of age as of February 18th.:D

My name is Chad...and am a fairly new owner (few months) and am now 41. I a divorced father of 2 and recently retired from our US Armed Forces. I live between Florida (Jacksonville) and New Jersey (Toms River). I am a former owner of a highly modded Ford Lightning (6yrs)...but converted to my new baby. A beautifully kept 2006 Black SRT10.:D

picture.php
picture.php

I assume you must be the original owner,

Actually no.

I bought the truck in 2/05 with 8500 on it.

The truck was built 4/04 and was purchased here on LI in 8/04. At that time they were selling with a premium. I have pretty good info it sold new for around $50k.

I have a 03 1500 Ram as a DD (which I still use today) that had an issue and required being flatbed to dealer in 2/04. The next day when I went to pick up the 03, the 04 SRT-10 was sitting on the floor. I thought it was spanking new and just wanted to look. Well after popping the door and looking at the mileage, I asked the obvious question.

The next afternoon it was in my garage.

Butch

Before i found this truck in town I owned a 2010 sport 1500 and loved it, but always wanted a viper truck, but could never find one. When this one showed up at local car lot i drooled for a couple days and decided to trade my 2010 in. At first everyone said " why did you trade for an older truck"? All i said was get in.... That answered there question real quick.

Bought mine off showroom with 4 miles. Now at 4K. I'm 69 and still young.

I bought mine in 2007 with 8k miles at age 17. My own hard earned money of course. No help from parents.

Back