Justin where are you???

GILMO'S10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if justin (JMB) is on vacation? I sent my scoop insert out to him to get powdercoated and have not heard from him.tried a pm and nothing:dontknow:

Ive only had it a couple days bro, EASY, this is my busiest time of year. Its done and will be back on its way ASAP,
Thanks!
Justin

I talked to him yesterday, not only is he slammed up busy, but he was feeling under the weather the past week. I hear someone with a turbo is geting a sweet new cam and some additional work done to his silver bullet...... expectations are high for some new unbelieveable numbers.....

HaulinAsp said:
I talked to him yesterday, not only is he slammed up busy, but he was feeling under the weather the past week. I hear someone with a turbo is geting a sweet new cam and some additional work done to his silver bullet...... expectations are high for some new unbelieveable numbers.....

You mean that guy with the BOUNCY boobed girl:confused: :D :D :rock: :rock: :rock:

Found him,it's done and heading back this way.!! Justin is great and I am sure it will look suuweet!!

Back