Kauai, Hawaii - Hotel preference?

We stayed there years ago and it was A+ in my book. Very nice placed and not overloaded with people. A true vacation in my book. Having said that it was by far the worst sunburn I EVER had!!! Be smarter than I was and use the sunblock!

Wow just looking at the picture get me excited cause ill be there next saturday but landing in maui. That hotel looks nice i would imagin the service is great and location by just looking at the picture since its well manitained

i stayed there about 5 years ago, no complaints at all. very nice place.would def recommend and stay there again

Wow just looking at the picture get me excited cause ill be there next saturday but landing in maui. That hotel looks nice i would imagin the service is great and location by just looking at the picture since its well manitained

both hyatt's on both islands are very similar, we had great service when we were on maui... :rock:

both hyatt's on both islands are very similar, we had great service when we were on maui... :rock:

Thanks for the heads up but my wife booked some nice hotel where our patio is facing the ocean. I really dont know the name but i just cant wait to wake up to the sound of the ocean in hawaii

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back