Kawasaki H2 is here!

Itsmekylep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its not a 10 but man she is purdy. It's not an R model so its only rated at 250HP :D

Attachments

• H2.jpg
    H2.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 123
I wish! This one belongs to the owner of the dealership. The 2nd one is sold. You should hear the video of the supercharger chirping. I cant figure out how to add it though?!

You seem to already have answered my question. I was wondering why they offer a $25,000 model and a $50,000 model... Now I know

I wish! This one belongs to the owner of the dealership. The 2nd one is sold. You should hear the video of the supercharger chirping. I cant figure out how to add it though?!

Upload it to YouTube and then post the link.

Sweeet!!!!
Amazing ride!!
I almost bought a new ZX10R, but I opted out a bought a new Aprilia RSV4r. :)

RSV 4's are awesome especially the factory model. Expensive to maintain, parts either take 3 days or 3 weeks to get, AND they are owned by Piaggio/Vespa :D

The ZX14 and S1000RR don't compare but if you are using them ...Bmw quicker but H2 faster than either...handling in the middle....ZX far more comfortable.

Nothing will compare to the H2. It will be a legendary motorcycle. Check the Superbike link. He talks about the fastest accelerating motorcycle on earth.
An awesome example of the EVER important "Power Under Peak".....

H Hour! First ride of the Kawasaki H2 and H2R. | Superbike Magazine

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guivYwCHk08&feature=player_embedded

Here are some power numbers to sink your teeth into..... Impressive.

Some New Dyno Results @ H2 NINJA.com

As for comfort? Have you ridden both Chuck?

This Dyno run of an H2R is one hell of a Freak Show..... however, it allows you to hear the spine tingling note of the engine.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYYiSqMh8hs&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=xqlsL9cWxR8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Last edited:
Well I was wrong on the HP number. It only put out 193HP. That is 1 HP more than the S1000 HP4 COMP. I dyno'd the day before. Still a bad ass bike! The COMP would be a much better track bike, but i'd rather have the H2 at this point.

Re-read the thread link.... H2 with H2R cams. (Hybrid) and yes, some tuning. The factory cannot release this monster to the public without some kind of cork in it. Insane gains with few mods.....

Notice how much extra H.P. when stock air filter is removed. No one will leave 'em alone. 240-270 h.p. on an H2 is VERY realistic.

Cheers.

Well I was wrong on the HP number. It only put out 193HP. That is 1 HP more than the S1000 HP4 COMP. I dyno'd the day before. Still a bad ass bike! The COMP would be a much better track bike, but i'd rather have the H2 at this point.

193 to the ground is no joke and it has a warranty.

However, the torque curve is where this machine is at. Gobs of power everywhere. Now just put on your typical exhaust, switch out restrictive air filter and map it. Watch out! 220+ easy :D AND it will be lighter and handle better than your usual Eye Abuser (Hayabusa), 14R and close to the 1K rides. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back