Kenny (N.B.T.) Florida GTG @ Brat's

flchub said:
Borden3srt said:
i'd love to make this, but i don't think i will be able to right now. i have gay pride that weekend
aww too bad:p :p :p :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

What are you talkin about Clit,I thought you were his date ???:dontknow:

Wow.... Hope I can make it....:p

Well I'm a Structural Collapse Technician now... damn good class... hot as hell...and very labor intensive. Just got home a bit ago...the Ford almost didn't make it. She is pretty tired, no more long trip's in her.:(

Honored that you would consider a B-day party for just for one person... let's make it an everyones birthday GTG... ;) :D

NBT said:
Wow.... Hope I can make it....:p

Well I'm a Structural Collapse Technician now... damn good class... hot as hell...and very labor intensive. Just got home a bit ago...the Ford almost didn't make it. She is pretty tired, no more long trip's in her.:(

Honored that you would consider a B-day party for just for one person... let's make it an everyones birthday GTG... ;) :D

Congratulations Kenny! Proud of you! i know you've put in many long days to accomplish this.

It may have started as a celebration for just one person's birthday party, but there are a few others that have a birthday around the same time that I was hoping would join in the festivities. Amtrucker - but Paul may not be able to make it, and then there's someone that goes by the name of Grace :dontknow: :p that has a birthday a few days after, and then there's another one that has a birthday that I am hoping will still make. If there are others - I will make sure their names are on the cake too :D

:turtle:

Congrats to Ken,:rock:
Thats one awesome task to overcome!!!!!:D :D :D
I,m still waiting for conformation from some other members for a caravan over.
My friend Mike will be bringing his newly purchased 06 Mineral grey Q/C!!:D
Everyone crusing over better be aware that the lovebugs will out in force!!!:mad: :mad:

1qksrt said:
Congrats to Ken,:rock:
Thats one awesome task to overcome!!!!!:D :D :D
I,m still waiting for conformation from some other members for a caravan over.
My friend Mike will be bringing his newly purchased 06 Mineral grey Q/C!!:D
Everyone crusing over better be aware that the lovebugs will out in force!!!:mad: :mad:

Yeah! :party:

I'm sure Earl has something in his garage to clean the vehicles once ya get there :dontknow:

:D

I wish we could make it, but airfare is more than I can swing at this time. I hope you all have a great time.

Bill.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.... I am taking it easy.
Finally getting up, after a rough shift.
Can't wait to see everyone again:rock: :rock:

A few weeks to go:rock:,
Maybe I'll have my S.C.T. tune done in time!!!:D

1qksrt said:
A few weeks to go:rock:,
Maybe I'll have my S.C.T. tune done in time!!!:D

Well we can get pic's of a pair of black RC trucks this time.:burnout: :burnout:

The new ride...

1990chevy1500ss19.jpg

1. Brat (Earl) & Julie
2. Kenny
3. Roz-n-Corteney (Tentative)
4. Jim & Sandy ( Highly Posiible )
5. Turtle
6. flchub
7. 1qksrt & Eva
8. Mike (1qksrt's friend)
9. 6pakattack (?)
10. A special little guest

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

hummmmmmmmmm just stumbled upon this maybe ifen i knew were to go i might just beable to show up :D

GRH said:
hummmmmmmmmm just stumbled upon this maybe ifen i knew were to go i might just beable to show up :D

Hey there! Would be great if you joined us!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Brat (Earl) lives in Wesley Chapel - I am not positive, but maybe 01ViperGTS or Mutt may be heading over that way sometime - maybe you could caravan with them (you are in between where they live)

Turtle said:
Hey there! Would be great if you joined us!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Brat (Earl) lives in Wesley Chapel - I am not positive, but maybe 01ViperGTS or Mutt may be heading over that way sometime - maybe you could caravan with them (you are in between where they live)
sounds like a plan how bout it MUTT or Dennis let me Know if your going and were i can meet up for the caravan

1. Brat (Earl) & Julie
2. Kenny
3. Roz-n-Corteney (Tentative)
4. Jim & Sandy ( Highly Posiible )
5. Turtle
6. flchub
7. 1qksrt & Eva
8. Mike (1qksrt's friend)
9. 6pakattack (?)
10. A special little guest
11. GRH

Latest posts