Kids have taken over Benz

Hotrodmike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This may show my age but f-off . I love new technology and find a lot useful in building customs but this has just gone over the line .When the steering wheels go , I'm outa here :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :mad:
SCL600-006.jpg

Have A Kind Year
Mike

For a lot of drivers it will not make any difference. They are not paying any attention to where they are going anyways.:(

Just curious. How does it work?:dontknow: :confused:

That may make doing donuts a bit more challenging...

But I'm willing to try!:D

Hehehehehe- dig the shifter looking thingie on the door panel.... WTF?

HaulinAsp said:
Hehehehehe- dig the shifter looking thingie on the door panel.... WTF?

Must be how it's steered?? With the throttle being that Stick in the middle.

Kinda looks like a plane actually, control wise... weird

drive by wire... it's good stuff... obviously planes have been doing it for years... most would be suprised that the wheels have been removed off some pretty big planes as well (for example the USAF c-17 globemaster III)

With that said, I'd still be weary of this. It's not like you have to dodge things in a plane. (no pun intended)

Drive by wire is cool but still makes me feel a little strange ,I like road feel
I am no sure what controls what on the Benz but there is a control pod with joy stick on the door and the main joy stick in the middle . I'm sure the vidio gamers will die to get one of these ,,,,now I wonder if they will remember this is reality and crashes and not resetable <G>
Have A Kind Day
Mike

most all boats are stick steering, i think it would be cool once you got use to it

stick said:
most all boats are stick steering, i think it would be cool once you got use to it

weird, I've never seen one, then again I haven't been in a boat for a few years either...

Marc T said:
Yep that is way ahead of it's time, look at the speedo, it's doing at least 120 with no driver!!:dontknow: :eek:

He just stepped back to snap the pic, Duh!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back