Kids in a viper truck!

ra9apyra.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know a 17 year old who has a 458 italia just more money then sense

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

When I was 17 I had a m3 BMW brand new and decided to get a 10 and now at 18 years old have the built motor srt 10 truck and a 2013 f350:D

When I was 17 I had a m3 BMW brand new and decided to get a 10 and now at 18 years old have the built motor srt 10 truck and a 2013 f350:D

Must be nice. When I was 18 I had to work myself to death right out of high school just to have a shitty truck and something to eat.

Your probably thinking I'm a little daddy's boy but ur wrong. My dad has a business and I work for him and get a check every week

Well kinda is to me becuase at 18 years old I actually own 150 acres of grape and 100 acres of grape gets you 700,000 a year so u think I give a shit if its real world or not? Save it before u get money slapped lol

Well kinda is to me becuase at 18 years old I actually own 150 acres of grape and 100 acres of grape gets you 700,000 a year so u think I give a shit if its real world or not? Save it before u get money slapped lol

Lol good story bro.

Ps if your pullin down 7 figures your not drivin a 10 and a f350.

And if u own 150 acres of land it was given to ya.

Sorry bro your storie don't add up.

Lol sure was given to me! Glad I have it! It's okay to hate bro:) just remember what I make a year at my age and what u make a year I can't even spend what I make a year to much money my nigga:drool:

Jerry aka trainman is my witness that I have a 10 he's seen it FYI

I personally don't doubt u own one. To be honest at this point with them selling between 16-20k anyone could pick one up if they wanted. I think the argument was comin from your claim on income. And I could care less if someone makes $1000 a year or $10mil. A year as long as they aren't a douchebag about it. The good thing is hat rich 10 owners pave the way for cheaper parts in the long run for us poor lowly folks ;)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Not being a bitch or anything but I don't lie I speak the truth I'm
Not bragging of what I make becuase never know what can happen..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back