Kill Mode Quad Cab

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Just got her some new shoes. She really likes the high heals out back :D
Finally got another set of CCWs and M&H slicks. Ready for any Lightning that dare creep up on the Venomous10:burnout:

srt10onkill1.jpg

srt10onkill.jpg

srt10onkill4.jpg

srt10onkill2.jpg

srt10onkill3.jpg

Give the pics a minute and Photoshop should have the pictures right side up:D
Photoshop or my PC just started this crap. Even when it shows correct on my photobucket page it's still sideways? BS I tell ya

Make the pictures bigger. Truck looks sick with those wheels! I wish CCW made them for Lightnings.

You used adapters or they are a direct fit?

They are direct fit. 19x7 front one piece and 16x12 two piece wheels! No adapters ;)
Lotsa caliper grinding though

Thanks guys!

Trainman, they are 31x12-16 I believe.
They just say 12-16"
They are bulgier on the sidewalls than my last set that I thought were identical size? Same width wheels as well. Height seems identical. Just have rounded sidewalls and the last set had flat sidewalls? Weird

Can't believe I almost missed this thread. The truck looks great, Scott! What RPM are you leaving the line at?

I would love to get a set of slicks with some skinnies on the front. Your truck does look great!

Can I borrow them?:D Look real nice.:rock:
If you only knew the hell I went through on the last set of CCWs I had you'd totally understand why only if you came to Texas could I let you borrow them:D Thanks bro!

I would love to get a set of slicks with some skinnies on the front. Your truck does look great!

Thanks bro! It's a nice 120lbs of rotating mass shed.:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back