Killed another L...

Justanotherdodge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This one is a friend of mine's 03(if i remember right) Lightning. It's got a 4# lower pulley(15psi of boost), exhaust, alcohol/meth injection, and was running on race gas when we raced. I beat him from a dig by about 4-5 cars and this video was the aftermath of a 20 punch. I let him get the honks both times:rock: Enjoy.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/daithi2/?action=view&current=srt10vslight.flv

from the end of the race.
http://amarilloracers.vidiac.com/video/fdfc87ef-04e6-4a53-a5fc-98850157f7b4.htm

Was that a Dodge or Ford dealer you two drove by? ;'>

you ought to post that on the nloc forum

good kill,:rock:

stick said:
you ought to post that on the nloc forum

good kill,:rock:
NLOC? not tryin to sound ingorant...but whats that?:dontknow: feel free to post these vid's wherever ya'll feel like it:star:

Justanotherdodge said:
NLOC? not tryin to sound ingorant...but whats that?:dontknow: feel free to post these vid's wherever ya'll feel like it:star:

That is the L board. NLOC stands for National Lightning Owners Club.

edit:little slow on the post.

Justanotherdodge said:
don't worry i did not know what that was???:D

There are a few of us that post on the L boards. I'm over there from time to time but only comment on SRT-10 related threads. If you post over there you have to remember that you are in their house and have to show some respect. Just as the L guys that visit over here do.

FlyingLow said:
There are a few of us that post on the L boards. I'm over there from time to time but only comment on SRT-10 related threads. If you post over there you have to remember that you are in their house and have to show some respect. Just as the L guys that visit over here do.

i never been over there?????:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

as of respect?, well if they give they will get!:)

Whitesnake said:
as of respect?, well if they give they will get!:)

Most there will. But if you start off about how the L sucks and how great the SRT-10 is then you are just starting trouble. I speak more to the point. Sometimes I get guys that are just trying to start a fight. Instead of taking the bait I ask them why they hate the SRT-10 so much. The average speed of the SRT-10 over there is around 14 seconds. So when I chime in about 12 second QC's I got a lot of BS flags. Then I show the video. But getting off the point here. Those guys will give respect, but if you are on their board then you have to give it first.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back