Killed another L...

Justanotherdodge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This one is a friend of mine's 03(if i remember right) Lightning. It's got a 4# lower pulley(15psi of boost), exhaust, alcohol/meth injection, and was running on race gas when we raced. I beat him from a dig by about 4-5 cars and this video was the aftermath of a 20 punch. I let him get the honks both times:rock: Enjoy.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/daithi2/?action=view&current=srt10vslight.flv

from the end of the race.
http://amarilloracers.vidiac.com/video/fdfc87ef-04e6-4a53-a5fc-98850157f7b4.htm

Was that a Dodge or Ford dealer you two drove by? ;'>

you ought to post that on the nloc forum

good kill,:rock:

stick said:
you ought to post that on the nloc forum

good kill,:rock:
NLOC? not tryin to sound ingorant...but whats that?:dontknow: feel free to post these vid's wherever ya'll feel like it:star:

Justanotherdodge said:
NLOC? not tryin to sound ingorant...but whats that?:dontknow: feel free to post these vid's wherever ya'll feel like it:star:

That is the L board. NLOC stands for National Lightning Owners Club.

edit:little slow on the post.

Justanotherdodge said:
don't worry i did not know what that was???:D

There are a few of us that post on the L boards. I'm over there from time to time but only comment on SRT-10 related threads. If you post over there you have to remember that you are in their house and have to show some respect. Just as the L guys that visit over here do.

FlyingLow said:
There are a few of us that post on the L boards. I'm over there from time to time but only comment on SRT-10 related threads. If you post over there you have to remember that you are in their house and have to show some respect. Just as the L guys that visit over here do.

i never been over there?????:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

as of respect?, well if they give they will get!:)

Whitesnake said:
as of respect?, well if they give they will get!:)

Most there will. But if you start off about how the L sucks and how great the SRT-10 is then you are just starting trouble. I speak more to the point. Sometimes I get guys that are just trying to start a fight. Instead of taking the bait I ask them why they hate the SRT-10 so much. The average speed of the SRT-10 over there is around 14 seconds. So when I chime in about 12 second QC's I got a lot of BS flags. Then I show the video. But getting off the point here. Those guys will give respect, but if you are on their board then you have to give it first.

Back