KILLED BY A LAMBO & LOVED IT!!!!!!!

1badnightrunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got up and thought, I'm taking the truck today.
haven't drove it in a month maybe two!!!
So i'm cruzzin up I-75 Going to work, radios blastin, a/c's blowing 45degres,damm it i'm just feeling good :rock: :rock: !! when I look up in the mirror and see this yellow thingama jigg rollin, I mean rollin!! SO i'm already 75-80mph and this lambo just blows by me..... AT first I thought it was the big one, ya know the ONE with the V-12' 650BHP!!! But it wasn't, it was the smaller one, but still bad as hell!! so we go about another mile or so and I finally catch up with him... I'm thinking I've 2 got run this car even if he makes a joke out of me!!... SO I get beside him and beep the horn, when he looks over at me I make my truck bounce, So the guy smiles and does his hand like just when ever your ready..... BY now we've slowed down to 2nd gear and for some reason it seems like were the only ones on the road, no one behind us or in front of us for a long ways!! so i side steps the clutch and nail the gas!!! i'm thinking dam my truck has never felt this strong before!!!
and at the same time i hit so did the lambo...
so from 2nd thru 4th im almost nose to nose with this car!!!!
but when i shifted into 5th gear this cars starts pulling on me "not fast but he's still pulling away from me"
so we ran down to about 145 or so, and when i raised off the pedal he's out about 2 cars or so on me!!!
so the guy slows down rolls the window and says with a big grin, alright son if you want somemore lets get from 60mph!! "i'm thinking he's screwed i run my best from this speed !!:rock: :rock:
so he blows BEEP, BEEP,BEEPPPP!! he must have gotten brave because he gives me the hit first!! so when i hit it my truck STARTS pulling hard, but i can hear this damm car pulling just as hard maybe harder!!! this time it took him a little harder pull on me, but by the time we hit 150mph he was sitting back out a couple cars on me!!!!!!
I got my ass handed to me by a V-10 lambo but it was the funnest race i ever had
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

he might have been playing with me, maybe not but dam that car was fast

Hell yeah good show. I bet the Lambo driver was thinking the same thing:eek:, but didn't want to admit it. It wasn't as easy a kill for him as he thought. HAHAHA you made him have to exceed 130.. Awesome.:congrats: That makes my day...:D

Awesome job :congrats: I had a dude in a 911 turbo call me out not long ago and i had very similiar results as you just described :rock:
The look on his face after we slowed down was priceless :reddy:

Can you imagine paying that kind of $$$$$ for a car

like that, then having a pickup truck give you a run?

hahahah this is great i love it... i'v never got to run a high high end car but when i raced the guy with the 07 Z06 the look on his face was priceless lol.. i can only imagine how that guy felt in the lambo bawhhahahahaha

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :marchmellow:

that is outstanding! nice work, awesome story, and props for trying :)

I posted a similar story going up against a SRT-10 coupe that was white with blue stripes. The guy couldn't believe I stayed with him like I did. When the smoke cleared he gave me a very enthusiastic thumbs up.:top:

mauiSRT/10 said:
Damn thats fast dude.................I have never driven 145!!!

patrick

By the time you hit 80 on that little Isl it is time to turn around!!:dontknow: :p :D

Patrick, you should put a 5:13 gear in your truck!!:rock: :rock:

Great write up. Were you going up 75 just north of ATL last friday about 7pm I was coming through there and saw a NR I was trying to catch up but I was pulling a CJ5, Didn't want to take anyone out!

Good story and nice try. I'm sure he is still saying to himself that is one fast truck.

Good story.... For a truck costing high $20's to low $30 right now... The hp bang for the buck cannot be equalled. :rock:

I'll bet that lambo owner took his ride to his dealer for complaints of power dropping off. . . .

"I had a pickup truck give me a run for my money wtf???" LOL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back