KILLED BY A LAMBO & LOVED IT!!!!!!!

It feels good to fill a Ferrari or Lambo rear view with an SRT grille!!:D
Even better when you can pull on em for a while!!:burnout:
I don,t think you will ever forget that run!!!!:rock: :rock:

Cool story...I think these guys do FEAR the SRT 10'S...Nice run...:rock:

supercar1of1 said:
Can you imagine paying that kind of $$$$$ for a car
like that, then having a pickup truck give you a run?

Can you imagine paying $500 for a Civic and $2000 in mods for a car that beats the truck...

No matter what you paid for any vehicle it's how much you like/love it.. cause there's always something faster!! ;)

Deibs said:
Can you imagine paying $500 for a Civic and $2000 in mods for a car that beats the truck...

No matter what you paid for any vehicle it's how much you like/love it.. cause there's always something faster!! ;)
:congrats: :driver: :driver:

I know i got outrun but all I could think was damm, if this guy was to run up aginst one of the other guys with some heavy mods he would been really sick!!!
and it's cool to think that I don't have to spend another $150k to run like a lambo
but the truth is they are some bad som bitchs!!!!!!!!!!

but how bad are trucks to think them bad som bitchs better not screw up on a good ole drag race!!!
I thought everybody would get a kick out of that race!!

1badnightrunner said:

I got my ass handed to me by a V-10 lambo but it was the funnest race i ever had
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

he might have been playing with me, maybe not but dam that car was fast

So, unless you've got some serious mods to your truck, you're basically telling me NOT to trade my Viper on a Gallardo?

Because the Viper is most definitely faster than my Truck was. Especially once past 100mph!:eek:

Sounds like fun though! I ran with a C6 Vette from 55'ish up to 140 when I had my Truck. Pretty much neck and neck, but at that point I had a full exhaust, DC tune, K&N, and gears.

why would ya! I know that the viper cars with some work done to them are a hell of a lot faster then the trucks are!!!
if i had your car ( an 06 coupe ) you gave around $80-90k depending on what came on it, bone stock an 06 viper with a good driver can run some lowlow 12's-high11's ( with just bolt ons the a rocket ) OR you can trade your car for the small LAMBO, we just paved the parking lot for
( BIMMER OF ATLANTA ) LAMBO DEALERSHIP IN ROSWELL GA,
and if your lucky the base model lambo ( the small one ) starts off around $220k then they go up!!! the big one starts off aroung $345k then they go up, and i mean they go wayyyyyy up!!!
so you tell me, keep the car that WILL smoke his ass already ( not to mention the bolton ons plus a roe, or heaven up us TWINS)
Or you can go BUY a car that is atleast $150k more then what you already have!!!!
hay if you got $$$ to burn then by all means buy the dam thing, its just a name your buying anyways!!!!!!
or keep your snake and drive the SHIT out of it!! and smoke the LAMBO'S every chance you get!!!!!!

it's your call anyway you slice it

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back