Killer Chiller Anyone?

Last edited:
SANTEEN said:
I actually have their ice box and pump. Will be installing it next weekend and see how it works. I got the logworks app for my iphone and the wifi/obd2 transmitter from innovate. This way I can check before and after IAT's.
I was looking at that app but havent heard anyone using it so let me know how it works.

DevilDawg3097 said:
I was looking at that app but havent heard anyone using it so let me know how it works.
It's actually really good for data logging The app is free, but the innovate wifi unit is about $180.00

Those temps were at the peak of AZ heat when it is cooler out, in the 70's you could easliy see 40 deg intercooler water temps. I have my overhead counsel outside air temp guage plumbed into the intercooler water line to read intercooler water temps only. I have an AEROFORCE guage to read , IAT1 temp ,and IAT2 temps(manifold temp) at all times .

I'm gonna give the Killer Chiller a bit more consideration. Maybe all order it later this week. It would definitley be the ultimate complement to the intercooler.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back