Kurt's 06 Viper Coupe Cam/Bolt-on's Results

Dom sold the truck so I wont have cam only before/after until someone else steps up for a cam package. The viper was before/after but had the bolt-ons mixed in there too.
Justin

Nah, I already know what it will do, 40-70whp depending on what you want it ground for. We have already tested back to back with a competitors larger cam and had 15+whp over theres with a much better torque curve. The test was NA and we used a blower cam vs their NA cam and still had those results. Heres his graph with our cam (bottom #'s, graph is before/after JMB F1C), only power mods are the cam, bassani headers with 3" mids with cats, stock catback with magnaflow muffler, roe TB, JMB CAI. My truck on the same dyno made 485/525 but I had catless mids and belanger longtubes. Two of my friends trucks made 460-470whp without the headers on the same dyno. Even though its a supercharger cam, it still was 40-50whp stronger than mine.
6854356715_aea743f6ff_z.jpg

Thought maybe it was worth a shot!

You know.. Just to isolate all variables, and prove cam-only gains.

Back from the dead, I am looking to do a cam only set up also on my 06' Viper which has basic bolt ons...

Did anyone else end up getting this cam?

How on earth do you PM someone on this forum, I would like to talk with the OP about the cam spec's.

Back from the dead, I am looking to do a cam only set up also on my 06' Viper which has basic bolt ons...

Did anyone else end up getting this cam?

How on earth do you PM someone on this forum, I would like to talk with the OP about the cam spec's.

You have to have 50 posts, you can contact the OP through his website:

JMB Performance and Powdercoat |

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back