Kyle's srt "when will he sell" game

1fast10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How long will he keep this new truck??? Here's how the game will go. Everyone post a time frame and then when the Sierra does sale we'll revising this thread. Winner gets... I don't know but something!

In the 2 or so years I've been on this forum he's owned 3. To include that sweet ass ce which I think got rat fu*ked and doesn't have the supercharger or built engine anymore. Now that's a shame cause that was hands down one of the best trucks on here period.

Alright buddy my guess is 9 months.

Last edited:
How long will he keep this new truck??? Here's how the game will go. Everyone post a time frame and then when the Sierra does sale we'll revising this thread. Winner gets... I don't know but something!

In the 2 or so years I've been on this forum he's owned 3. To include that sweet ass ce which I think got rat fu*ked and doesn't have the supercharger or built engine anymore. Now that's a shame cause that was hands down one of the best trucks on here period.

Alright buddy my guess is 9 months.

Did I pull your chain??:confused::mad: I don't think so. BTW I had nothing to do with what happend to the CE. I've owned 6 hayabusa's to would you like to see some pictures of them?

Who care's if I've had 20 srt-10's? There hands down the best performance truck ever built! I'd be willing to bet I'll have another one once my new truck is paid for.

People saying SH!T like this makes me wonder why I even bother anymore with this place.:argh:

Last edited:
ahh its just in all fun and games....crap Pete aka 1fast10 sold his, i sold mine.....he's just messing around since you may have owned more 10's here than anyone! lol crap i may get a RC someday....

ahh its just in all fun and games....crap Pete aka 1fast10 sold his, i sold mine.....he's just messing around since you may have owned more 10's here than anyone! lol crap i may get a RC someday....

I don't mind joking around hell I know I've had 3 of them. Guys at work joked about it all the time. Just didn't want this to turn into bashing thread;)

I don't mind joking around hell I know I've had 3 of them. Guys at work joked about it all the time. Just didn't want this to turn into bashing thread;)

Hey if you can afford it, and you want 35 of them. all good by me.

My friend buys rims like I buy socks. he has 3 sets now for his srt jeep :D

The reason I sold the CE was to get my wife her CTS-V!:rock: She's been in school for 8 years and deserves anything she wants.:D I've had fun playing for a few years so I can be nice and let her play to I guess:)

This car in stock form is BAD ass!!!
Monicascar008-1.jpg

Well I sold my SRT for a 2011 GT500 that I still dont have yet :( Iv'e been looking but thinking about waiting until next spring, let the prices go down a few grand then ill buy!

Well I sold my SRT for a 2011 GT500 that I still dont have yet :( Iv'e been looking but thinking about waiting until next spring, let the prices go down a few grand then ill buy!

You only live once. Have your dealer do a transfer;)

I want a ZR1 but there still beyond my reach:( I'll get there someday maybe:)

Whoa!!! Calm down down guy! It was all in fun. No way was it meant to attack you cause internet fighting is about as gay as troy lol. Also we all know that the truck was rat f*cked in Florida. As you, yourself mentioned in a previous thread. Last but not least if you look at my Sig I've owned two myself.
Only harmless fun so don't be a douche and laugh it off.

Whoa!!! Calm down down guy! It was all in fun. No way was it meant to attack you cause internet fighting is about as gay as troy lol. Also we all know that the truck was rat f*cked in Florida. As you, yourself mentioned in a previous thread. Last but not least if you look at my Sig I've owned two myself.
Only harmless fun so don't be a douche and laugh it off.

It's all good man;) I just can't stand internet bashing:mad: People that do that are childish IMHO. I don't go on the alley anymore just for that reason.:(

I'm sure CE #34 is still a good truck but just ''stock'' now.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back