L.E.D. Viper Emblem

1BADTRK

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've only heard of these but,never seen these before. I'm trying to find out does anybody know were to get these. The one that i'm looking for is the fangs emblem with the red L.E.D. eyes. Please let me know, thanks.

getusum said:
I've only heard of these but,never seen these before. I'm trying to find out does anybody know were to get these. The one that i'm looking for is the fangs emblem with the red L.E.D. eyes. Please let me know, thanks.
Are you talking about the Viper/Head brake-lite on the Viper?
O.E.M. Viper brake-lite......$385.00, for JUST the lite.........

Quick

Last edited:
There a Viper parts salvage place on the web, don't remember the name or URL, I bought the third brake lisgt from them for under a hundred. Do a google search, you should find it.

ccfeyh said:
There a Viper parts salvage place on the web, don't remember the name or URL, I bought the third brake lisgt from them for under a hundred. Do a google search, you should find it.
maybe x2 :dontknow: :dontknow:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I got two, need pic?:D
100_1207.jpg

100_1197.jpg

100_1204.jpg

Viper Emblem

Now that i like. Did you do that yourself or did you get those some where?

I put mine where the factory Ram head used to be, then made a tracing of it and made a chrome overlay for the Viper logo, didn't like the OEM gray.

Mine flashes for 15 seconds when you hit the brakes, then becomes solid lit after that.

PICT0135.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back