LACK OF PARTS

Michael from the U.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok,after reading the post by Bobby S about his dificulty in obtaining parts for his rear axle it occurred to me that ,as Mopar no longer keep many of the service items we will need ,what spares should a discerning Ten owner keep in his garage?

I assume filters will always be available as will brake pads/discs . After the Cam PS scare of last year I now have a couple ,along with crank and throttle.But what else do we need to be stockpiling?

Any sugestions?

I personally stockpile everything I can get. I have been able to help out several members in doing so when they get in a bind.

Michael,

very good post, but i think we should add alternative sources.
As for example PCM is no longer available but Dan Lesser can hook us up
with them.

So we have OEM and alternatives to them.

By the way the OEM wheels are also not available from the dealer as far as i know.

All the best

Arne

A year or so ago my local dealer let me know Dodge was discontinuing nearly all of the SRT specific parts. I went down and ordered/obtained the following;

steering wheel, shift knob, front fascia, upper/lower frt suspension components, tie rods, drivers seat foam, drivers seat leather kit, floor mats, hood "Viper" emblems, carpet kit and seat belts. The only thing I installed was the suspension components. Everything else is in storage.

I grabbed a couple cam sensors. It looks like the TPS is the same as a dodge caravan. Should be a common sensor? No?
What other ram srt10 specific parts should we be grabbing?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I grabbed a couple cam sensors. It looks like the TPS is the same as a dodge caravan. Should be a common sensor? No?
What other ram srt10 specific parts should we be grabbing?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Trucks :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back