LACR 8/12

Nowwhat said:
Damn now you are going to get beat by a stock L......

if he gets beat by a stock L at LACR...I say we take his truck away for a month as punishment:D Or better yet make him take off the wing:idea:

UNIBOY said:
I think Bernie is the owner of the track and thats what they call the burgers.:eating:
You should convince Jerry to go it will be alot of fun.:D
Ahhh, got it... :) - Jack Barbacovi owns/runs the Motocross track at LACR.

Not sure on Jerry, but will sure try...... Does that mean I frighen you :dontknow: hahahaha :p

Wifey said:

Not sure on Jerry, but will sure try...... Does that mean I frighen you :dontknow: hahahaha :p

Nah, I think it will be the other way around.:D

UNIBOY said:
Nah, I think it will be the other way around.:D
Well, being raised by wolves in the desert since 1969 and all - we'll see :D ;)

VPRPWR said:
if he gets beat by a stock L at LACR...I say we take his truck away for a month as punishment:D Or better yet make him take off the wing:idea:

and if he wins you have to put your wing back on the SRT.;)

Ok if i lose to a stock L' I will remove my wing for a month, if i win nowwhat can put his on for yappin'. On top of that daniel can kiss my hood if i lose.

ANY TAKERS:dontknow:

FerrariTruck said:
Ok if i lose to a stock L' I will remove my wing for a month, if i win nowwhat can put his on for yappin'. On top of that daniel can kiss my hood if i lose.

I gotta throw nitrous on if I gotta kiss a hood...kissin hoods suck:D

FerrariTruck said:

Hey don't do it VPRPWR's 10 second L is stock.:eek: :D

Tell Jerry that if he comes out to the track , that I will bring some spare parts that I had promised him.:D I been meaning to send them , but in person is better:dontknow: .:D

Wifey said:

So be there at 4, any good place to eat around there? Also will there be a crowd, cause I want to get there early if there will be a line to get in.

Did I hear litle sister. I'm there!!! Just kidding. I have the truck back now and shifting is smooth. Thanks for the advice VPRPWR. New master slave and heat wrap and some DC TLC and she is running great!!! :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back