LACR 8/12

UNIBOY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to Daniel and Mike last week about going to LACR on Sat. 8/12 in the evening. They are having a event with test and tune also so the track will probably be prepped a little better than normal.
Anyone interested?

maybe I'll have the new L by then and race you Mas, pretty stock so you better beat me;)

VPRPWR said:
maybe I'll have the new L by then and race you Mas, pretty stock so you better beat me;)

I am suppose to get the calipers this week and it is getting cooler.:D :D :D

UNIBOY said:
I am suppose to get the calipers this week and it is getting cooler.:D :D :D

You should get them today. Your gonna have to do a lot of shaving to those back calipers.:D

UNIBOY said:
I talked to Daniel and Mike last week about going to LACR on Sat. 8/12 in the evening. They are having a event with test and tune also so the track will probably be prepped a little better than normal.
Anyone interested?

I might make the 500 mile or so trip.:dontknow: I want to run the truck to see what it does before I put on the Paxton.:D I will have to talk to the old lady and see if she wants to take a little trip:D

silversrt said:
I might make the 500 mile or so trip.:dontknow: I want to run the truck to see what it does before I put on the Paxton.:D I will have to talk to the old lady and see if she wants to take a little trip:D

Yeah make it down Bill:burnout:

Blakewilder said:
13.'s if your lucky is right....thats if u can drive. Down here they barely make 14's

The DA on that track ( from what I hear) is horrible.:( So i will shoot for a 13.9:dontknow: .
Anyway, I will have my new Gen IV shifter by then:D .Perhaps this will help.:dontknow: :D :D

UNIBOY said:
Anyone interested?
Mas, have you been before? - Can you let me know if I do come, and bring my truck, can I park where the trucks park even if I don't run it at all??:dontknow:

I cannot leave it sitting in the parking lot all alone - If I cannot park with the trucks, then I could drive my VW and still check it all out and meet some of you freaks. :p :burnout:

I would like to go, we used to race Motocross at LACR - I would never leave my truck in the lot by itself though ... :eek:

Wifey said:
Mas, have you been before? - Can you let me know if I do come, and bring my truck, can I park where the trucks park even if I don't run it at all??:dontknow:

I cannot leave it sitting in the parking lot all alone - If I cannot park with the trucks, then I could drive my VW and still check it all out and meet some of you freaks. :p :burnout:

I would like to go, we used to race Motocross at LACR - I would never leave my truck in the lot by itself though ... :eek:

Wifey...you pay $5 or $10 and you park in the pits with us....I'll bring the flowers as promised....

Nowwhat said:
Wifey...you pay $5 or $10 and you park in the pits with us....I'll bring the flowers as promised....

What he said except for the flowers. But I will buy you and Jerry a Bernie burger with fries if you like.

Nowwhat said:
I am really gonna try and make it cuz it is on a weekend - Not positive yet, but I really want to meet you freaks :D ;)

I will keep up on how it goes, and you never know - there just might be a Little Ol Lady from Pasadena that shows up ............ :D

I will pay the extra to park with the trucks. I don't want any scum balls crawling all over her ... :D

Flowers - you remembered!! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back